Taxi Karsiaka to Larnaca Airport Service

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Taxi Karsiaka to Larnaca Airport Service

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by pc4854 »

We recently went back to the UK and used Cyprus Booking.com as the taxi service to and from Larnaca Airport. I used their website to book and pay (some £60 each way in Mercedes taxi). This was very easy to do. However, I was informed that I would receive a confirmatory text within 24 hours of departure and this did not happen. However I rang them on the day and they had my pick up address and said they would come at 5.30pm. The taxi arrived at 5.31pm. The driver, a really pleasant young man called Ibo helped with all the luggage and we arrived safely and in good time at Larnaca. The return was a little fraught. We arrived at Larnaca at 22.30 and no sign of the taxi. I had Cyprus Booking in my UK mobile and rang them, after several attemts I got through and was assured the taxi was coming but it had suffered a puncture, so we sat and waited outside arrivals. After a few minutes the smiling and very apolgetic Ibo appeared and loaded us into the taxi and brought us home. Later I found that I had received a text message and an email, from Cyprus Booking to tell me of the delay. All in all the service was first class, the driver (Ibo) was a very nice man who could not do enough to help and the office staff were pretty good too. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to go to Larnaca Airport and also use the website to make the booking.

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Taxi Karsiaka to Larnaca Airport Service

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Nice positive post! However £10more than most.

Jay321
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Taxi Karsiaka to Larnaca Airport Service

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Jay321 »

pc4854 wrote:
Thu 17 Oct 2019 9:00 am
We recently went back to the UK and used Cyprus Booking.com as the taxi service to and from Larnaca Airport. I used their website to book and pay (some £60 each way in Mercedes taxi). This was very easy to do. However, I was informed that I would receive a confirmatory text within 24 hours of departure and this did not happen. However I rang them on the day and they had my pick up address and said they would come at 5.30pm. The taxi arrived at 5.31pm. The driver, a really pleasant young man called Ibo helped with all the luggage and we arrived safely and in good time at Larnaca. The return was a little fraught. We arrived at Larnaca at 22.30 and no sign of the taxi. I had Cyprus Booking in my UK mobile and rang them, after several attemts I got through and was assured the taxi was coming but it had suffered a puncture, so we sat and waited outside arrivals. After a few minutes the smiling and very apolgetic Ibo appeared and loaded us into the taxi and brought us home. Later I found that I had received a text message and an email, from Cyprus Booking to tell me of the delay. All in all the service was first class, the driver (Ibo) was a very nice man who could not do enough to help and the office staff were pretty good too. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to go to Larnaca Airport and also use the website to make the booking.
Ibo and his 2 Sons are very well known and have a great reputation, you won't go wrong with them. I agree with you, Ibo is a gent and extremely helpful. Book directly with them next time, they have never let me down! Ibo speaks Turkish, English and Greek, which can be very helpful when crossing for the airport.
+90 542 851 4936
+357 99 987 448

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”