Appeal on behalf of Multimax Internet.

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

Appeal on behalf of Multimax Internet.

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by erol »

Please do inform us if you are having problems either with no connection at all or limited connectivity or slow speeds.

Please do understand that as a result of wide spread self isolation, working from home and the like the network in all its sequential links from your location out to the world and back again is facing massive and unprecedented strain.

Please do understand that our staff in general and especially our engineers that have been and continue to daily go out and about at risk to themselves are working under extreme pressure.

Please understand the balance we are trying to walk between our duty to you as customers, our duty of care to our staff and our duty to society at large.

Please do understand that berating front line support staff, shouting at them and making demands like 'either send me an engineer out today or I am cancelling my account' will not get you an engineer any quicker and serve no useful purpose to anyone whilst placing even more pressure on our already overstretched staff.

Please do understand we are doing everything we can to ensure that as many of our customers have as good a connection as possible in the current circumstances and we are prioritising engineer visits as best we can to achieve these aims.

Thank you.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Appeal on behalf of Multimax Internet.

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Thank you!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Seconded!

Bert
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Bert »

:+1:) communications is very important and I for one commend your staff if they are risking themselves to keep this vital service going

JayJaycbg
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by JayJaycbg »

Thank you! Have never had any major problems with you.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Treat others as you would wish to be treated. I have never had an issue with the staff either on the phone nor in the office but I have witnessed a British bloke going off at the staff in the office and the staff kept their calm and tried to reason with him and explain how his problem could be resolved. I doubt he heard as he was shouting too loud to listen.

Good post Erol and I hope you and all your staff remain safe.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Had a slow speed this evening, rang Multimax fixed within 3 minutes well done them, great company in my opinion. :+1:)

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”