Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

•   Message 1 of 17 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Paid my new freedom subs patience running out hopeless, stayed off it all day so could have a bit of TV Tonight not to be.

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax

•   Message 2 of 17 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

overpriced. overrated. .vote,with your feet as I did.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 17 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Yawn!

butterfly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 17 in Discussion

Post by butterfly »

Can honestly say, never had a problem, of any kind in 6 years.

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 17 in Discussion

Post by jayceebee »

butterfly wrote:Can honestly say, never had a problem, of any kind in 6 years.
Same here. Any technical issues sorted within 24hrs.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 17 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Been with MM for 10 years. Any reported problems resolved within 24 hours, plus regular upgrades of equipment and email info of expected/known issues. I can only comment on my experience with this company, - faultless! Maybe my expectations are lesser than other posters!

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 17 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

It may make some of you yawn, but still find the need to post . I tried to call Multijax and just cut off saying call can not be taken.

I also have been with them for several years ,howeveR it seems to have got worse instead of better.

I want my posts to be positive but this can not happen with such hit and miss service.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 17 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

davedee wrote:It may make some of you yawn, but still find the need to post . I tried to call Multijax and just cut off saying call can not be taken.

I also have been with them for several years ,howeveR it seems to have got worse instead of better.

I want my posts to be positive but this can not happen with such hit and miss service.
You may feel 'the need to post'. However, it will not resolve your fundamental issue with this company. Why not go and arrange an appointment with somebody in authority and address your concern face-to-face in the hope it can then be resolved?

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

tomsteel wrote:
davedee wrote:It may make some of you yawn, but still find the need to post . I tried to call Multijax and just cut off saying call can not be taken.

You may feel 'the need to post'. However, it will not resolve your fundamental issue with this company. Why not go and arrange an appointment with somebody in authority and address your concern face-to-face in the hope it can then be resolved?

An excellent post Tomsteel and nice to see some common sense for a change. I am just about to renew with MM for the year and while I have been with them for this first year I have had problems but they have all been sorted quickly and efficiently. Some of the problems were of my own making by me not understanding the fact that MM are only responsible for the line that comes into your house and nothing beyond it unless they supplied the router as well. Also understanding that some of the stuff we watch (illegally) is from poor quality servers that are nothing to do with the internet provider no matter which one it is.

Occasionally I have had to return to the office as what they have done hasn't worked but in the end the problem has always been solved.

I notice the OP states that when he called he just got the answerphone but doesn't say what time it was so we don't know if in fact the help line was open at that time. It isn't 24 hours. Even if the phone line is busy there is the option of an on line chat or just an email. If you are having trouble you may be able to work out that there may be others who are also trying to contact the help line hence the lines being busy.

Patience is required at times when dealing with a problem and sometimes frustration makes the problem worse not better. Ranting and raving either on here or like a couple I saw in the office to the staff who were trying their best to explain in a reasonable manner what the issue might be won't do anything to resolve any problem. I imagine the life of a help desk staffer in MM is quite stressful. Yes there are faults and they are annoying because we want to watch whatever it is but posting on here won't solve anything other than venting the spleen.

So just to echo your advice Tomsteel speak to someone higher up in the Company and explain the problem and see what can be done. If you are still not satisfied you have a choice of other companies who may or may not be better to try and it is your money to make that choice.

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 17 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Thank you all for your interest in particular your put
downs, watching Andrew Marr at the moment and it's perfect.

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

They aren't put downs they are opinions. They are maybe not what you want to hear but nevertheless we are perfectly entitled to post them. If you don't want to hear opinions then probably better not to post at all......................................that is just an opinion of course and other opinions are available.

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 17 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Epistle rather than opinion I feel. My post was not an opinion it was fact! I am pleased others have enjoyed good service, but I had not although it is all fine now.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 13 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

davedee wrote:Epistle rather than opinion I feel. My post was not an opinion it was fact! I am pleased others have enjoyed good service, but I had not although it is all fine now.
I'm glad to hear that - did it just 'come rıght' of its own accord or did they have to do something to fix it/correct the fault?

If they did do something, do you know what it was they did, and why it was necessary?

I ask because it may possibly give an insight into problems that other forum members report - I do think that sometimes the 'first line' customer service staff are 'over-reliant on' or possibly 'have too much confidence in' the tests that they can perform on-line, and sometimes it does need a technician on the ground to diagnose the fault.

If you don't know what they did, no problem!

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 17 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

Hi Keith they listened to my concerns and said the problem was at their bass station and they fixed it.
Hopefully fixed for the near future.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 15 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

davedee wrote:Hi Keith they listened to my concerns and said the problem was at their bass station and they fixed it.
Hopefully fixed for the near future.
Thank you for the information, and for taking the time to respond!

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

davedee wrote:Epistle rather than opinion I feel. My post was not an opinion it was fact! I am pleased others have enjoyed good service, but I had not although it is all fine now.
I had to look up Epistle as the meaning I had in my mind didn't seem right. I disagree with yours but you too are entitled to an opinion. I am pleased you have it sorted though.

Misswolves
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Misswolves »

susiesusie wrote:overpriced. overrated. .vote,with your feet as I did.
May I ask who you went to and if you have been happy with them?

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”