5 Best Desktop Computers in 2020

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Navek
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Navek »

By The 5 Best
24 Jan 2020
Info Only

Choosing a desktop computer can be difficult
due to all the different hardware configurations and features out there.
In this video we’ll be comparing 5 Desktop Computers
that all have something special to offer consumers.
Not only will we take build quality,
features and hardware power into account, but price as well,
so that you can decide which is best for you.
All the products on our list were chosen
due to their own inherent strengths and features.

We’ll be comparing...

Acer Aspire TC,
Apple Mac Mini,
Dell G5,
Corsair One i164
Apple iMac,

Which are all great options if you’re in the market for a great desktop computer.

We’ll break down which computer is best for a certain kind of user,
and what you can expect to get in return for your money.
We’ll help you decide if one of the models on our list seems like a great purchase.

YouTube review video...
https://youtu.be/d_6emX7ohvA

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 5 Best Desktop Computers in 2020

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

There really is a lot to be said for having a desk top computer and there are times when I wish I hadn't got rid of mine, but I needed the space, so opted to keep my elderly but terrific Lenova. I do miss the large 18in standalone screen as well, so much so that I kept it, thinking that one day I would remove the Lenova screen. I understand this can be done but would have to reinstall the webcam as well, something else that rather put me off.

paul90
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 5 Best Desktop Computers in 2020

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by paul90 »

sophie wrote:There really is a lot to be said for having a desk top computer and there are times when I wish I hadn't got rid of mine, but I needed the space, so opted to keep my elderly but terrific Lenova. I do miss the large 18in standalone screen as well, so much so that I kept it, thinking that one day I would remove the Lenova screen. I understand this can be done but would have to reinstall the webcam as well, something else that rather put me off.
I agree. I have always built my own PC, buying components that suited how I wanted it to perform - it is now extremely fast. Hard drives are now cheaper and offer more storage capacity, using an SSD for the operating system is a great advantage. The best upgrade was a 4K monitor - the 24" and 32" are now very affordable.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”