Multimax

Want to know how to receive English Channels via the Internet in North Cyprus? Need to repair or buy a laptop?

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Loobyloo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Loobyloo »

I realise we are in a very difficult situation just now with Covid19 but what is reasonable to expect from an internet provider just now.
Have been complaining daily about an internet issue by email phone call and message for 5 days now and getting nowhere very fast. We have widely fluctuating speeds in short spaces of time but the majority of the time less than 1. Any advice would be welcome.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Re: Multimax

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

No problem Nethouse lowest i have tested 6 i have only got the 10 package its been that most of the time i found cant beat them price service reliability

Loobyloo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Loobyloo »

Thank you we will certainly look at other providers but in the meantime I really want multimax to try to deal with whatever problem we have.
In the current situation would another provider come out and set up a new system ?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

In Catalkoy - With Multimax and staying there! Normally get around 35mb but have dropped down to around 10mb for the last few days - no it is not my equipment - and understand the high usage problem will reduce the bandwidth available so would guess (well at least it is what I would have done) is that my speed has been throttled down to provide a better service for all. I can't complain about that and am happy to still have a reliable connection regardless of the current situation.

Well done Multimax.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Return to “INTERNET & COMPUTERS- Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”