General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Eric7622
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Passport Renewal

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Eric7622 »

I have applied for a new passport giving my NC address. They have requested my old passport and one of the following documents issued in the last 12 months.
Employers letter
Medical card
Letter from local council or gov dept.
Voters card
Visa or residence permit.
Education record.
Immigration docs.

Is this normal. We rent and have just got our rental agreement stamped so dont want to send that as we want to start residency once I get new passport.

Any ideas?

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Passport Renewal

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

Eric7622 wrote:I have applied for a new passport giving my NC address. They have requested my old passport and one of the following documents issued in the last 12 months.
Employers letter
Medical card
Letter from local council or gov dept.
Voters card
Visa or residence permit.
Education record.
Immigration docs.

Is this normal. We rent and have just got our rental agreement stamped so dont want to send that as we want to start residency once I get new passport.

Any ideas?
I did it last year and didn't have to supply any of those did send the old passport though.

Harrythecod
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Harrythecod »

I done mine about 6 months ago online.i sent copy of uk and trnc driving licence..for address as I didn’t want to send any original documents I got a mukhtar letter as proof of address and got my lawyer to translate to English and she signed and stamped it.it came back in 2 weeks

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

I filled in the online application and then used Dagli Insurance in Karaoglanoglu to do the DHL part of the process. It took around 3 weeks and I collected it there. The DHL fee was around 70 euros which Dagli don't get any of so a contribution to charity is appreciated. I found the ladies there very helpful and suggest in the first instance maybe popping in there and they will help..

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”