•   Message 1 of 79 in Discussion

Post by cambridge »

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Expats return.

•   Message 2 of 79 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Well that's what's called "telling it like it is". Most locals that I know have absolutely knowledge of the hoops 99% of us jump through and its time they did.

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

If the TRNC government wanted to send out a message that people who have chosen to make North Cyprus their home, who set up businesses and are making a positive contribution to the economy, some of whom have invested their life savings in the TRNC, are second class citizens (ah, correction – even those who’ve spent 20 plus years in the TRNC are denied citizenship) and that they aren’t welcome, they’ve certainly communicated that message.

Forgive me for being personally selfish on this occasion. I'd add a small point, please don't forget the expats who are mere 'swallows' such as ourselves, who are also and have been for many years 'making a positive contribution to the economy' for whom who knows when we will be allowed back to our homes in the TRNC.

The depressing fiasco of the maximum visas of 30 days before having to go through the stress and expense of applying for residency for us anyway, has been the final straw. Our confidence in NC as to the future and welcome for expats was already on shaky ground.

Our next visit, we will put our home on the market. There are many other countries, with great climates, safer rule of law, closer to the UK etc. who are only too welcoming for ex pats such as ourselves.

Will anything change? How often have we seen, read or heard tales of woe much worse than my moan above which has been totally ignored by the NC politicians?

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 4 of 79 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Hector.......

As “swallows” ourselves I fully understand your post and sympathise with all that you have written.

We have been thro the residency process a few times in the past 10 years only because we were often on island for over 90 days each time and did not want the hassle of not being able to stay longer if we wanted to. A few years ago after some thought we decided that as the summer heat was proving to much, we would opt to come out twice a year spending no more than 90 days on island. This of course has now changed and once again we will have to apply for residency.

Sadly the whole residency/citizenship argument has been ongoing for many years and I cannot see the politicians changing anything soon. I do appreciate that this fragile country cannot be burdened with those who do not contribute or place a huge drain on its resources for whatever reasons. However; I do think that if you legally own or rent a property, have some savings (Not millions I hasten to add) plus an income which is equivalent to the average Turkish Cypriot and hold valid health insurance then that should be enough for residency. I am sure we can all agree that whilst we are on island we make a big contribution to the economy in many different ways.

For us the love affair with the TRNC will continue but I fully understand that for some the romance is over.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

silverfir
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 79 in Discussion

Post by silverfir »

I feel this TRNC government has shot itself in the foot and many Brit expats will leave. As expressed earlier ‘there are other places’

sausage and pash
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 79 in Discussion

Post by sausage and pash »

Having sold our flat in uk and totally moved to the trnc. Then having to spend over £45,000 sterling on private hospital care. We are not taking anything from the trnc. We cannot get benefits so what is their problem with us. We spend money in their supermarkets, shops, beauty parlours, barbers etc. Expats dont only go to english run restaurants or bars. We keep our vehicles legally taxed and insured and we have legal driving licences so the government should thank us a bit more instead of penalising us.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

My impression is that it is due to simple ineptitude, which I have learned to expect over the years.

If anything actually goes right, I'm astonished :)

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

They did manage to keep us virus free for a few months so thats a plus.

MnM
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 9 of 79 in Discussion

Post by MnM »

It's a god job Mandy and I had made a lot of true friends on our holidays over the last 8 years or so, whom helped make the whole purchase process more tolerable and we continue to make good friends too. Had it not been for them we would probably have been put off of buying in TRNC from the start with, (what we now know as c**p), from the Estate Agent, to the c**p we also got along the way from the UK trained Lawyer who even once commented, "you have to remember you are in OUR country now" - and of course, the senseless rules and regulations, such as applying for Permission to Purchase only after having done so and still waiting more than 8 months later to receive it.

In short the general consensus i find as far the TRNC "government" and it's self-serving "civil servants" go, is one of all take and no give in every aspect. Things like this can change so easily and although there is a lot to be said about the UK as well as other countries, there is also a lot the TRNC can learn from observing them.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 79 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Oh how I love your Lawyer UK trained remark, seems a bit like mine. His classic was, when he clearly did something stupid and costly in the eyes of the local courts Me: What the hell did you do that for?" Him: "You didn't tell me not to" Inns of Court the whole malarkey!!!!!! What an VERY, VERY expensive joke he turned out to be. Could easily have bust us. (sorry, totally off topic...blame it on MnM)

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 79 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

https://www.kibrisgazetesi.com/kibris/k ... 91913.html

So England "C" rated quarantine mandatory for two weeks at your expense TRNC government choice of venue and terms
Ireland B rated along with Turkey 72 hour test to take off and test on landing self quarantine on landing at hotel or your property
Could nit pick and ask what about Scotland Wales & NI
Seriously Ireland is in the same bubble as the UK and if you've crossed the border on the island of Ireland you cant tell the difference apart from the road markings

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 12 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

It is all a bit 'random' isn't it?

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 79 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

even more random will they have planes circling till there's room on the ground
https://www.lgcnews.com/rule-change-dis ... ght-plans/

Mowgli597
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Mowgli597 »

wanderer wrote:
Sat 27 Jun 2020 10:07 am
Seriously Ireland is in the same bubble as the UK and if you've crossed the border on the island of Ireland you cant tell the difference apart from the road markings
But Ireland appears to have handled the situation much better than the U.K., and fortunately the N. Ireland Assembly followed the South and generally took a whole-island approach (which in itself was a miracle!)

Reported deaths per 100 000 population:
( https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/cases-2019-ncov-eueea)

U.K.: 65.3
Ireland: 35.6

Of course like all comparisons the figures can be argued over, and Ireland reported more cases per 100 000 of population but that depends on how/who you count the figures and the testing regime.

I’m much happier being in Ireland than I would be in the U.K.

Maisiemoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Maisiemoo »

The figures are what you choose to make of them. My best friend had a family member who had Covid19 and was in her 90's but thankfully recovered. However she sadly passed away 2 months later but Covid19 was put on the death certificate, even though it was not the cause of death. My friend was told by a consultant that Covid19 was being put on a lot of death certificates even though it was not the primary cause and in some cases strong doubts patients even had the disease but they were overwhelmed and it meant an autopsy didn't have to be performed. This has been well documented in the UK press and maybe will be investigated at a later date. I personaliy know no one who has had Covid19, although several.suspected they may have contracted it, I have not felt in any way unsafe in the UK during the pandemic.

eastside1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 79 in Discussion

Post by eastside1 »

What the heck is everyone moaning about??
Residency here is now easy and very cheap.
Anywhere else in the whole world you would have to jump through big hoops and it would cost you £1000s even if you could fulfil the criteria to get residency.
Properties are cheap here!
Who cares how rich you are and how much money you spend...no one forced you!
Many people here and across the world cannot even afford basics like food.
The World and the TRNC government have far more important things to worry about believe me or do people do not read the world news?
Please first think how lucky we are here so Jog on or jog off may be the bottom line!

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 79 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

eastside1 wrote:
Sat 27 Jun 2020 3:10 pm
What the heck is everyone moaning about??
Residency here is now easy and very cheap.
Anywhere else in the whole world you would have to jump through big hoops and it would cost you £1000s even if you could fulfil the criteria to get residency.
Properties are cheap here!
Who cares how rich you are and how much money you spend...no one forced you!
Many people here and across the world cannot even afford basics like food.
The World and the TRNC government have far more important things to worry about believe me or do people do not read the world news?
Please first think how lucky we are here so Jog on or jog off may be the bottom line!
Hello I'm alright Jack not seen you for a while, take it you moved eastside.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

I find it strange that if you try and succeed and are happy, then you are called "I'm alright Jack"! But if you try and fail, or more to the point if you don't try and just complain, then you are the Poor downtrodden person that nobody cares about. Wonder why that is?

On average it costs us - now - 1000TL per year to be allowed to stay here, on the other hand it costs us around £2000 per year in income tax to be ignored completely by the UK Government. I consider that 1 days work and 364 days of beauty are well worth 1,000TL a year, whereas £2000 a year for three fifths of "F" all is not really good value.

Just to be sure, I don't own property here or anywhere else in the World, I rent here and am happy, I don't have thousands in the bank but I have just enough pensions to be able to stay here - guess I must be "All right Jack" then?

Whatever, live your own life the way you want to but let others live theirs the way they want to as well - stay safe.

Jack!!!
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Butterflyaway
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Butterflyaway »

I am sure that when their 14 days quarantine has elapsed they will all be free to leave.

The exact date will be worked out.
The exact time will be worked out.
The tests will be carried out.
The test results will be back in time.
The correct personnel involved in testing and checking will be briefed.
The kits will be at the right place at the right time with a few spares.
The procedure for false-positives will be in place.
The Police/immigration/ministers/local muktahs and the guy who sells the Damga stamps at Immigration will all be ready.
The hotel owners and all staff will all know the exact procedures.

The only people not ready will be the actual residents of the hotels.

I hope Horst and Caroline will be ready!

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 79 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

waddo wrote:
Sat 27 Jun 2020 4:57 pm
I find it strange that if you try and succeed and are happy, then you are called "I'm alright Jack"! But if you try and fail, or more to the point if you don't try and just complain, then you are the Poor downtrodden person that nobody cares about. Wonder why that is?

On average it costs us - now - 1000TL per year to be allowed to stay here, on the other hand it costs us around £2000 per year in income tax to be ignored completely by the UK Government. I consider that 1 days work and 364 days of beauty are well worth 1,000TL a year, whereas £2000 a year for three fifths of "F" all is not really good value.

Just to be sure, I don't own property here or anywhere else in the World, I rent here and am happy, I don't have thousands in the bank but I have just enough pensions to be able to stay here - guess I must be "All right Jack" then?

Whatever, live your own life the way you want to but let others live theirs the way they want to as well - stay safe.

Jack!!!
Who rattled your cage unless your also known has eastside1, who may be successful but isnt happy that elderly Ladies who where treated poorly, has per the original post have the temerity to complain.

trooper
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 79 in Discussion

Post by trooper »

We spent 13 very happy years in the trnc but three years ago decided to move back to the first world. Spain has proved to be a good choice.
When we left there was a distinct feeling that it was definitely the right time....there had been changes and more were on the way.
I miss lots about the island but at least here we are not harrassed or feel that we don't belong.

The Cypriots are a strange bunch and if any of you think that one day they will do anything positive for you then think again.

I felt that most TC's didn't want the Brits on the island unless of course they were running a business which Brits might patronise but the hoi poloi and the Government would like us to leave tomorrow.......naturally leaving our money behind.

Cynical or what?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Trooper, No, not cynical, just honestly stating how you feel, no come back from me - each to their own and glad you are happy in Spain, good luck there.

kerry 6138, contrary to what you seem to feel is your popular belief and regarding Post No1 and "Sonya" the author of the piece, I fully agree with her final statement "If the mistreatment of these residents, most of them in their 60s and 70s, is due to a breakdown in “inter-departmental communication” then they are owed an apology.". However, it is a fact that to have progress you must also endure change and change is what is constantly happening to the TRNC. You may not like it, but if you wish to remain happy then you must embrace it or you can constantly fight it in the forlorn hopes that it will return to the way it was. Nobody rattled my cage at all, I am not eastside1 either but I do empathise with that poster and many others.

In fact my name on this board is Waddo - for some unknown reason it has changed to "a road" but I am not that poster either - maybe I will just change it to "IAJ" so you can identify me more easily. Whatever, live your own life the way you want to but let others live theirs the way they want to as well - stay safe.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 23 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

And as if by magic - it has changed back to Waddo - wonders of modern technology at work once more, change has happened yet again!

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 79 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I love living here but to emphasise "jumping through hoops". This I wouldn't mind one bit if I thought for one second that each hoop would bring me to a final conclusion but after 16 years I'm still considered a "visitor" and its that one word that I find insulting. I know that other countries force prospective permanent residents to go through trials of fire and charge more than here for the privilege, BUT there is usually an end game. Here there is nothing, just goal posted being shifted every year.

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 25 of 79 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

"I find it strange that if you try and succeed and are happy, then you are called "I'm alright Jack"! But if you try and fail, or more to the point if you don't try and just complain, then you are the Poor downtrodden person that nobody cares about. Wonder why that is?"

Strange definition of a I'm alright Jack.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... right-jack
I'm all right, Jack
in British English
British informal
a. a remark indicating smug and complacent selfishness
b. (as modifier)
an 'I'm all right, Jack' attitude

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 26 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Perhaps this comment on air travel in a 'Post Corona World' will lift your spirits...

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 27 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Spirits don't need lifting Keith but thanks for the thought - lol. Sorry to be so "smug and complacent and full of selfishness", I blame it on that damn silver spoon my parents forced me to eat with all the time!

So what do you say to a Policeman who is not wearing a face mask? Mumble, mumble, mumble!!!!

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

Is the apparent (to me anyway) reduction in postings and those few that actually post on this forum a sign of what is now happening in NC expat wise, an indication of what will happen as to the expats leaving and or perhaps a sign of the waning interest in this Forum?

Hippocampus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 29 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Hippocampus »

Hector, after 16 years here we are now seriously considering going back to the U.K. Not that we want to , but more because we don’t wish to live in a country where residency confers absolutely no security. We don’t want to worry every time we leave the country that we will not be allowed back in again.

Up the Reds.
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 30 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Up the Reds. »

So sad to see how many long term residents now feel so insecure. The TRNC currently has severe economic problems and in my opinion so easy to put this particular problem right. A new 'Citizen' catagory could be created so after a number of years of residency this could be operative..a 'citizenship' that would not be entitled to social benefits, would have to be in the TRNC health insurance but have to responsible for their own well being beyond that. Currently the loss of ex-pats of all nationalities to other places will certainly not help the economy. My neighbour has sold and has bought a propertyin Spain ..not a comment just a fact !!

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 31 of 79 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Hector wrote:
Mon 29 Jun 2020 4:25 pm
Is the apparent (to me anyway) reduction in postings and those few that actually post on this forum a sign of what is now happening in NC expat wise, an indication of what will happen as to the expats leaving and or perhaps a sign of the waning interest in this Forum?
More a case of people using Facebook instead, I think Joe.

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 32 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

Hippocampus. Totally understand as we feel exactly the same. 'Up the Reds' I agree with you. The TRNC has had severe economic problems since its creation. Being continually bankrolled by Turkey has restricted any incentive for local politicians to make the changes necessary for NC to stand on its own financial feet or create free enterprise etc. They simply don't have to worry about the economy, Turkey will always provide! The granting of Citizenship to foreigners has been the subject of moving goalposts for many years and very unlikely to ever change.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 33 of 79 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Hecctor, totally agree, As I've mentioned on other threads in the past on this Forum. A leading politician/business man once told me "we will never again let foreigners have citizenship as it means giving away a piece of our country and giving someone the right to vote" He mean it. I never brought the subject up again, it would be pointless.

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 34 of 79 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

I don't want citizenship but I would like the permanent residency we were promised after 5 full years of temporary residency. Even after 10 years would be ok. Just in the process of my 14th temporary application :-(

Striker
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 35 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Striker »

Same here . The 5 went to 7 then 10 and then forgotten. 16 years temporary . 2 properties all taxes
And charges nothing at all to show for it

thickey
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 36 of 79 in Discussion

Post by thickey »

Expats return.Not before 2021 (Oo)

eastside1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 37 of 79 in Discussion

Post by eastside1 »

And still keep complaining. If you do not like it you are free to leave!

Up the Reds.
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 38 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Up the Reds. »

Come on Eastside what help is that to the TRNC ?? Facts are facts and if long term residents are voting with their feet how does that help the economy and well being ?? I've been here for 15 years and have been coming regular since 1974 and I regularly come across this 'If you don't like it leave' attitude. Nothing will ever change if noone actually tells it as it is !!

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 39 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

Ah, the old 'if you don't like it, leave' friendly yet constructive comment so loved by us expats. I rest my point as to why NC remains where it is in the world order.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 40 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Hector wrote:
Wed 01 Jul 2020 5:29 pm
Ah, the old 'if you don't like it, leave' friendly yet constructive comment so loved by us expats. I rest my point as to why NC remains where it is in the world order.
Because of multiple UN resolutions to that effect, perhaps?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 41 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

Not forgetting that it is part of an Island that is all of it in the EU - regardless of the current divided situation - for those who want NC to change just what do they want it to change to? There is a choice - stand alone as an independent country whose home grown population is not growing and staying - join fully into the EU - become Mersin 10 and part of greater Turkey?

Having made a choice, then would the expats still return to the new country, or would they still be disenchanted and vow to sell up and leave?

Perhaps if the country stayed divided but took on board a selection of EU laws then it might work, if it was subsumed by Turkey then the laws are already in place so that may work. But I feel that the headlong flight into a time when the "Citizens" of the TRNC will be in such a minority that they almost disappear is not far away. Apart from the civil service there is very little here for the next generation to stay here and work at, they will leave the same way many others have. They will return and retire after 40 years to the old country but not all of them, a majority move never to return for ever!

TRNC is in a difficult period in time where major changes can and may happen, not everyone will like them but anyone who loves the place will still stay regardless, Ex Pats will return, Ex Pats of all nationalities will return, new Ex Pats will come to stay some will stay forever but not all will want to be known as or treated as a third class citizen (Visitor) to a country they have invested their lives and trust in.

I wish the TRNC well and hope it can find a way to succeed in its endeavours but it needs to look more to the future than the past to achieve stability and a good future.

BILLYBONDZ
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 42 of 79 in Discussion

Post by BILLYBONDZ »

Well said waddo......always listen to this man.......he knows a thing or two.............keep up the good work.........

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 43 of 79 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

waddo wrote:
Wed 01 Jul 2020 6:45 pm

Perhaps if the country stayed divided but took on board a selection of EU laws then it might work, if it was subsumed by Turkey then the laws are already in place so that may work.
If TRNC took on the EU money laundering directives which are ludicrously draconian then I can see some of their businesses taking a hit, casinos for sure. It is a bit of the wild west re money laundering in TRNC but the EU directives are cracking a walnut with a sledgehammer.

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 44 of 79 in Discussion

Post by jofra »

I assume these "EU money laundering directives" definitely apply in the south - are they effective?

Up the Reds.
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 45 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Up the Reds. »

All of my neighbours are either TC or mainland Turkish with Citizenship so I talk regularly to them. The most striking thing is that the TC's with children want them to get the best education they can and then leave the Island for a better life. In the long term this will inevitably lead to a slowly decreasing TC population and at the same time an increase of Turkish born citizens. Inevitably this part of Cyprus would, by default, become an extension of Turkey.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 46 of 79 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

jofra wrote:
Wed 01 Jul 2020 8:52 pm
I assume these "EU money laundering directives" definitely apply in the south - are they effective?
Well the guy running the big casino down there was moaning about them so if you define effective by harming their business then yes.

I’ll give you an example if the Queen or say Bill Gates came into your shop and wanted to spend more than 2000 Euros you legally would have to prove where their money came from.
You could say well they are amongst the richest people in the world so obviously 2000 Euros isn’t a problem. In the old days that would have worked, now you have to get proof/ bank statements out of them.
So the Queen can go to the shop that asks her personal questions and demands to see her bank statements or go next door where they just take her money. Where would you go?

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 47 of 79 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

ETS, If I were the Queen, I would send one of my staff! Interesting, would your example equally apply to vehicle purchase - just asking as I have never been asked to prove where my money came from? Just thinking is all, waiting for soil to be delivered and taking some time out - good job the soil costs less than 2000 euros - lol.

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 48 of 79 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

waddo wrote:
Thu 02 Jul 2020 11:14 am
Interesting, would your example equally apply to vehicle purchase - just asking as I have never been asked to prove where my money came from? Just thinking is all, waiting for soil to be delivered and taking some time out - good job the soil costs less than 2000 euros - lol.
It should on vehicle purchases within the EU. That said I don't suppose that other than for really top end cars the rules are applied and enforced with much vigour.

The EU money laundering regulations got oppressive from the third directive and virtually impossible from the fourth directive. I support the authorities trying to stop say drug money being spent easily but the rules don't show a lot of common sense and for any businesses trying to work to them it's pretty difficult/impossible.

UK casinos turnover has dropped 20% in two and a half years, which I know won't cause too many tears but with it it has lost 20% of its staff. Most of that 20% was money that was ok but people just couldn't be bothered with the bureaucracy and intrusion. Also bear in mind that casinos in TRNC are a far bigger factor in the economy than in the UK.

Its off topic I know but I'm just pointing out one of the major drawbacks of joining the EU.

kibsolar1999
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 49 of 79 in Discussion

Post by kibsolar1999 »

new announcement says that from juli 2nd, all new entries have to wait for the test result in a quarantine hotel.

"2.07.2020 tarihi itibariyle deniz ve havayoluyla gelen tüm yolcuların, Güney Kıbrıs üzerinden gelenler dâhil olmak üzere, PCR testlerinin yapılmasının ardından test sonuçları çıkıncaya kadar Sağlık Bakanlığı tarafından karantina otellerinde gözetim altında tutulacaklar"

quick translate
Minister of Health Ali Pilli announced that all passengers arriving by sea and by air, including those coming from Southern Cyprus by air, as of 2.07.2020, will be kept under surveillance at the quarantine hotels by the Ministry of Health until the test results come out after the PCR tests are carried out in our country.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 50 of 79 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Presumably at the traveller's expense!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”