Home, Car , Medical and Travel Insurance.
Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu 14 Sep 2023 7:02 pm
- Message 1 of 6 in Discussion
We are new here and have been recommended to see Trevor Hughes at capital insurance. Can anyone tell us where it is or give me a phone number?
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Mon 09 Apr 2012 12:21 pm
- Message 2 of 6 in Discussion
Email addresses/phone numbers:
GSM : +(90 ) 533 838 98 08
TEL : +( 90 ) 392 227 20 02 (INT -5068)
Apt B Block 6
Şht. Orhan Durusoy Sokak, Girne
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Mon 06 Apr 2020 3:29 pm
- Message 3 of 6 in Discussion
As with everything gets a few quotes, make sure all you want is covered
Kyrenia Central Office
Orhan Barut Sokak , Karaoğlanoğlu
+90 (392) 822 4005
+90 (392) 822 4006
F +90 (392) 227 75
- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 1803
- Joined: Sat 25 Aug 2012 6:42 am
- Message 4 of 6 in Discussion
You won’t get better than Trevor at Capital pulls out all the stops
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Fri 03 Apr 2015 3:24 pm
- Message 5 of 6 in Discussion
been extremely happy with Dagli
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Tue 24 Apr 2012 10:09 pm
- Message 6 of 6 in Discussion
Anyone on here made a substantial claim on their buildings or contents insurance policy issued by Capital Bank?
Same questions can be posed to clients holding other companies’ insurance policies here in NC.
I am aware Axa (promoted as a big, international insurance provider) do not cover accidental damage in the scope of their contents’ policies here. Is there an insurance provider who does cover accidental damage? If so, can anyone feed back on a successful claim?
Just trying to find insurance here where a policy comes anywhere near as good as can be obtained in the UK.
libens volens potens