The Daisy Roots Gardening Club.

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Daisy Dukes
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

The Daisy Roots Gardening Club.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Daisy Dukes »

It is with great pleasure that i am now able to announce the date of the Daisy Roots Gardening Club's very first meeting!!

It will be the last Sunday of April in Karsiyaka from 1pm.

The idea is so that like minded people can meet up and swap ideas, seeds and cuttings, and also to share advice.
I have been going to many garden centres and have convinced some owners to let me have some plants at a super low cost especially for the members.

So, if you are interested then either get in touch with me on 05338331292 or join the Facebook group Daisy Roots Exclusive Selections.

As far as i know this is perhaps the first and only gardening club in North Cyprus, and something i have been toying with for a couple of years now, and i am super pleased to see it all come together.
So, get in touch and come along, you never know, you may make new friends, get some sound advice, and
pick up a great bargain or two!!

You will have to ask to join the FB group as i screen new members in case of those irritating scammers)

brianc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Daisy Roots Gardening Club.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by brianc »

there is a gardening club in Ozankoy book shop. Barbara Burton organizes it on a regular basis.

Daisy Dukes
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Daisy Roots Gardening Club.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Daisy Dukes »

Well i have never heard of this club, perhaps we could hook up and share gardening contacts that would allow our members more chances of great deals with local garden centres. Please do get in touch.

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”