Trodos A Circle tour on 2 November 2017

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gemma
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Trodos A Circle tour on 2 November 2017

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by gemma »

Discover the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Troodos Mountains, with resorts, monasteries, and churches exhibiting ancient customs and traditions. On this full-day tour, witness high peaks and rugged landscape, some of the most breathtaking scenery of Cyprus.

25 EURO per person = Transportation and a guiding service included within this price except from Lunch
Please call me on 05338405849 via Whatsapp or email me via [email protected] for more info.

We will be leaving around 9 am at Lemar karakum in Kyrenia and travel via Pyla border and first stop at Lefkara Village where we will walk around it and to have coffee break, then drive to Omodos villa have lunch break ( at your expense), Trodos area, Kakopetria or Galopanayiotis (with elevator village ) will be our last stop.

Chachapancholi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Trodos A Circle tour on 2 November 2017

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Chachapancholi »

Hi I am from INDIA BUT I have TRNC nationalty can we alow to go or we need visa I like to go this tour please give me information thanks

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”