Robin Hood Pantomime Update

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

The OddMajor
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Robin Hood Pantomime Update

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by The OddMajor »

1. Alsancak Theatre view from the Dress Circle.jpg
After all our well documented problems with the RBL Theatre Players finding a suitable venue we are delighted and indebted to the Mayor of Alsancak, Firat Ataser, for allowing us the use of the Belediyesi theatre the ‘Gökay Boğaçhan Kültür Merkezi’. It is a brand spanking new building built to an impressive standard and the cast and crew cannot wait to get inside and tread the boards as we will be the first theatre group to use it. As the photo shows the view from the dress circle is very impressive. Once again Sue Birchall has done an amazing job over the summer sewing the costumes.
The event will be performed over 3 nights; Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 November plus Friday 1 December although that night has totally sold out, with doors open at 6.30pm and curtain up at 7.30pm. Unfortunately there are no matinees planned for this year but tickets are 40TL for adults and 20TL for children under 16 in the stalls and there is a special offer of 55TL for seats in the dress circle which includes a glass of prosecco in the upstairs wine bar. There will be a bar for refreshments in the main foyer and there is ample car parking in two large car parks only 30m from the theatre. Tickets can be booked by contacting Andrew Cowley on 0533 866 7563 or by emailing him at: [email protected]

Jonesy299
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

Re: ROBIN HOOD PANTOMIME UPDATE

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Jonesy299 »

Whoa! Tickets going fast and it's just over 3 weeks away - mine are booked for Thursday for friends and family (do NOT want to miss out).

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Robin Hood Pantomime Update

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

I've emailed for tickets earlier this afternoon but is anyone checking the email account?

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Spoke to Andrew, got my tickets, for the moment it's best to contact him by phone.

Bridgett
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Bridgett »

Glad I got in early...wouldn't want to miss this.

Jonesy299
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Jonesy299 »

I have it on good authority that, as well as Friday being sold out, half the seats for both Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th performances have already been sold (with two and a half weeks to sell the rest!!)

So for those who are thinking about coming to a long overdue and anxiously awaited Xmas Pantomime (and all for a brilliant cause of course) I would say - DON'T DELAY!!! Get those tickets booked, take some friends and come along and have a good time in a brand new theatre!!

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”