SHEDDING THE POUNDS FOR EFRAR 2018 -SUPPORTING TULIPS - SUP

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

carrierbag
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

SHEDDING THE POUNDS FOR EFRAR 2018 -SUPPORTING TULIPS - SUP

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by carrierbag »

Sylvia Clarke from Bahceli is a fun loving, energetic lady who enjoys Zumba, line dancing, water aerobics and craft activities. Now she has a new interest - losing weight and raising money for cancer patients.

Sylvia believes that her extra weight crept on during the last 10 years. As a development chef, creating new recipes for leading supermarkets for a number of years, she was fine. It was when the factory where she worked burned down and she found a new job as an Account Manager with the Department of Work and Pensions that she started to gain weight. Sylvia said ‘I was sitting down all day and it was a large office which meant lots of birthdays - and cream cakes’.

Sylvia is taking her weight loss programme very seriously. As a swallow, she shares her time between northern Cyprus and the U.K. and came back after Christmas with a diet plate and dish so that she can control her portions.

Last year Sylvia was diagnosed with breast cancer. With her typical positive attitude she said ‘I never thought why me or got really upset about it. So many people get cancer these days - you just have to deal with it’.

Sylvia is now cancer free and believes that the experience has helped to give her the determination to lose weight and help those who are still suffering.

She is aiming to lose 2 stone to feel healthier and make her husband, 2 children, 7 grandchildren and her great grandchild really proud of her.

Losing weight is not easy. Sylvia has worked hard to get sponsorship and would love to get more. If you would like to sponsor her, please contact her on her email address - [email protected]
Attachments
SYLVIA CLARKE 1.JPG

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”