Zombie Restaurant (Locked)

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Zombie Restaurant (Locked)

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

What does Locked mean? Sorry new to Forum

TAC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Zombie Restaurant (Locked)

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by TAC »

A thread is locked no more posts rules have been broken
I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

I'll go back and re-read it then.

Thought it was a great read....

Sometime later
============

I've just re-read it and the only thing I can see is that the "Satellite Bloke" was advertised his group for free.. Is that the problem?

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Hi Ferguson...I doubt that the thread was closed because I mentioned that there is Live Music on at Mo's Courtyard Restaurant tomorrow night, especially as we raise lots of money for Hope4Pets, but we can test the theory if you like...

Gasoline Live Blues Band is appearing at Mo's Courtyard Restaurant on Tuesday NIght at 9pm - Telephone :- 0533 860 6815 for Bookings

It's more likely to be because a couple of posters were getting a bit excited and that one of the Moderators thought that they were getting out of hand, maybe ?

Ferguson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Ferguson »

SatelliteCyprus wrote:Hi Ferguson...I doubt that the thread was closed because I mentioned that there is Live Music on at Mo's Courtyard Restaurant tomorrow night, especially as we raise lots of money for Hope4Pets, but we can test the theory if you like...

Gasoline Live Blues Band is appearing at Mo's Courtyard Restaurant on Tuesday NIght at 9pm - Telephone :- 0533 860 6815 for Bookings

It's more likely to be because a couple of posters were getting a bit excited and that one of the Moderators thought that they were getting out of hand, maybe ?
Well, why doesn't the Moderator who closed it say why?

Oh... Nice advert mate... you owe me one for setting you up for that... Cheap Vodka by the way !!!

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Ferguson wrote:
SatelliteCyprus wrote:Hi Ferguson...I doubt that the thread was closed because I mentioned that there is Live Music on at Mo's Courtyard Restaurant tomorrow night, especially as we raise lots of money for Hope4Pets, but we can test the theory if you like...

Well, why doesn't the Moderator who closed it say why?

Oh... Nice advert mate... you owe me one for setting you up for that... Cheap Vodka by the way !!!
From the forum rules:-

Respect The Forum Moderators. Kibkom Forum Moderators have the final say. They do not need to explain their actions.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Hi Ferguson...if you are at Gasoline's Gig at the Courtyard (tomorrow night), identify yourself and I'll treat you to a Vodka.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Confused. If this post is locked, how are more replies accepted? Mod!

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

This post entitled Zombie Restaurants (Locked) in the TRNC EVENTS section of the forum is not locked ( At the moment).

A previous post with the title Zombie Restaurants in the RESTAURANT section is locked.

This topic was started to query why the above topic was locked.

Complicated I know.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”