Guitar meets - West of Girne

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

KaySea
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Guitar meets - West of Girne

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by KaySea »

I don’t know if there is a better Topic to post this under – this seems to be where the music is so here goes….

Since Jamie (Man in Black) left TRNC, there does not appear to be any replacement guitar lesson group. I am looking to start a weekly meet for guitar players of absolutely any ability, for fun, no cost. Mutual learning. It would be based West side of Girne. If interested send a text to 533 8262529. Suggest that if there is a few, we first have a meeting on the where and when, and exactly what people are wanting from the meets.

Turkishcypriot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Guitar meets - West of Girne

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Turkishcypriot »

Did this ever get off the ground if so can you let me know more info
https://t.me/pump_upp

ahmedj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ahmedj »

My husband is interested in joining this group. We are 'swallows' so in the UK now but out again mid September Please post any details on here Thanks

ElectricianPete
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ElectricianPete »

We have an OPen Mic every other Sunday afternoon At sevinc Garden Bar in Karsiyaka. interested guitarists could turn up and meet fellow musicians . and perhaps even play along if they want to.
Next one this Sunday 2nd June 3.30pm

KaySea
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by KaySea »

I think January was not a good time to post this as there was zero response - hardly surprising thinking about it now...

Electrician Pete is right - the open mic at Sevinc Bar is excellent and well worth a look. There may be people however who are thinking of doing this but just don't have the confidence as yet. We could sit and go through just one or two songs as Jamie (man in black) used to, totally informal, just playing to enjoy and hopefully improve. Am still on same number as the original post - or message me here.

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”