The Soulist Coffee and Music House - May Events

Want to let people know about your event? Post it here, not forgetting to add to the Kibkom Calendar too.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Apple24
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

The Soulist Coffee and Music House - May Events

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Apple24 »

At last it feels like we are back to the Cyprus we know and love as the weather is improving and everything is starting to look better… Please see below the details of our forthcoming events at the Soulist Coffee and Music House in May. We look forward to seeing you and remember a wonderful warm ‘musical’ welcome awaits you at the Soulist!

Events start at 2130hrs with the exception of the 'Breakfast with Jazz' that starts at 1030hrs.
Attachments
Soulist May Schedule.jpg
Last edited by Apple24 on Wed 08 May 2019 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Soulist Coffee and Music House - May Events

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

Apple24 wrote:At last it feels like we are back to the Cyprus we know and love as the weather is improving and everything is starting to look better… Please see below the details of our forthcoming events at the Soulist Coffee and Music House in May. We look forward to seeing you and remember a wonderful warm ‘musical’ welcome awaits you at the Soulist!
How about a map of where you are and time of events.... I see we've missed the first few.

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

How about a map of where you are and time of events.... I see we've missed the first few.

It is situated in the Plaza opposite Golden Lady, near Turk Bank and DVD shop.

Groucho
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Groucho »

davedee wrote:How about a map of where you are and time of events.... I see we've missed the first few.

It is situated in the Plaza opposite Golden Lady, near Turk Bank and DVD shop.

OK, now I know where but at what time is each event? This is pretty basic stuff for ads

Return to “EVENTS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”