Hairdresser

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Hairdresser

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

A note to let people know that Sertap is still going. Barnhart is back working for him and Ezra is returning on a part time basis. His tel no. Is 0533 846 0659 or 0533 844 4926. He is working in Alsancak and has said that should people find it difficult to find please call him and he will meet them. Good luck Sertap.

Bahar10
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hairdresser

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Bahar10 »

u spelt my name wrong !! hahah ıts bahar )))

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Is that the Bahar who used to beat Glamuour Fairy. I really will try to pop in and accept your bosses invitation for coffee. But you know I cannot be fickle and change hairdressers. There are several of you out there who are brilliant but I am faithful to my Bonita! ~Seriously I wish you all well. Really do.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

Are these the people who used to be at Neil Anthonys? Just curious Marions, why did this man beat glamuor fairy? are we talking hairdressers or S and M?
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Wow. What a clanger, and all because of a gap that isn't. Of course I meant 'be at' and did not proof read. Lesson to me there, isn't there?????
I would hope that 's & m' for hairdressers was 'shampoo and massage'!!!!

Forgive me!

But I do wish them the best of luck, and yes, I believe (to be confirmed by someone who knows more than I do) that they were both at Neil's salon.

Maid Marion of Malatya

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

As always Marions, of course I forgive you. But I do think that there should be some slapped wrists elsewhere.

I don't know, or wish to know about the circumstances regarding Neil leaving, but if the people remaining hope to succeed then they really should change their attitude towards people who have been loyal to and supported them in the past.

Like yourself Marions, my friend found what she considered a good hairdresser ie Neil, who listened to what she wanted, she went every 2 weeks and came away happy.

She went one day for her pre arranged appointment to the salon on the new harbour road, only to find it closed.

After I has done a bit of 'detective' work on the forum and found out that they had opened near the HSBC bank she made an appointment and went there.

One happy 83year old.

Recently, she went for her appointment there only to find the shop closed and empty, again.

Lily is 83, has had major heart surgery but despite this she takes a pride in her appearance and was very sad that no one had informed her that the salon was closed.

Sorry to be so long winded Marions but I find their behaviour abysmal.

I have recommended that she go to the hairdresser who you go to.

I think they could have had the basic decency, either by a phone call or in the local press, to inform their loyal, regular customers as to where they where.

No good wishes from me to them in their new location.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

As I say, I really do not knows the full circumstances surrounding all the changes in the hairdressing salon. I have heard stories, and we all know how dangerous stories can be! And I have heard so many stories I reckon it would make a good book for Martina Coles (or should I write it??) It does however appear that some things happened very quickly and quick decisions had to be made and moves made. The reasons behind it are known only to those involved. Sometimes people become victims of the mistakes etc of others.

Sorry that Lily was disappointed, and I hope she finds a good hairdresser that will keep her feeling good (that is one of the reasons I go to the hairdresser - that feel good factor when you know you have when you leave!).

I think that the original poster was trying to inform people who might not otherwise have known what had happened to Sertap and Bahar for those who wanted to catch up with him. Of course by making such a move there will no doubt be those who are unhappy with the geography.

But I do wish everyone well, because life can hand out some rotten knocks to people and often through no fault of their own. Oh and I must make sure that I don't drop any linguistic clangers again in a hurry.

To be completely selfish, I am very happy with Bonita - always have been, and I am fortunate that she is consistent and has a couple of lovey girls working with he,r but I know that if anything happened that she had to pack up, I would be looking elsewhere. But I would be very upset if she did have to give up!
Maid Marion of Malatya

airyfairy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by airyfairy »

Esra is going to be working at Hilal Küaför , Kyrenia ( heading out of Kyrenia on left hand side before school and Lemar ) she can be contacted for an appointment on 05338396072

Majik Look Hairworks
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Majik Look Hairworks »

Majik Look Hairworks from karsiyaka square has moved to Lapta oposite flippers holiday village next door to JKs bar...Uk english standards and uk english speakers.City and guilds qualifications.
Prices: Roots Colour aplication with a blowdry 40 tl Full colour apalication with blowdry 60tl, Blow dry and hair wash - 15tl, Re-style cut 25 tl,
Pedicure - 30tl Facial - 20tl and many more professional services with suitable prices for every one. Contact number - 0533 833 0633.

Atimukta
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Atimukta »

My wife, Nadiia, make haircut, hairstyle, pigtails, epilation (with sugar and laser). High-quality and with love. Phone: 0533 856 31 46 Nadiia. Please, speak slowly when U call to have more comfortable communication Skype: success20121. We live in Turtle Bay Village.
The founder Academy of Happy

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”