Dental Implants

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

loopylou1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dental Implants

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by loopylou1 »

Hi all, am moving over fairly soon and thinking about having some dental implants. Can anyone recommend a good dentist and if so, do you have any idea of costs? X

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dental Implants

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Try Near East University dental dept. - my husband, brother and friends have had very good experiences with them - though not implants. Because it is a teaching hospital all the dental students are highly supervised, in fact, it's usually the professors who do the work. You will find they work a bit slower than normal.

It also tends to be a reasonable price and if you join the BRS, you get 20% off all treatments (wait till they present you with the bill before showing them your card though). They should be able to give you a quote before undertaking any work - get it in writing.

loopylou1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by loopylou1 »

Hi, thanks for that. I think I'll wait until I get there. Sandra x

bridgesler
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by bridgesler »

have a trıp to turkey for that, there are quıet a few recommendable clınıcs over there plus you get a garantee on them

Scruff dog
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Scruff dog »

My husband is just in the process of having three done by a dentist opp the £1 shop in town his name is Tulga Bahadir and we can recommend him his number is 05338642947/ 03928158780

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Tulga is my dentist, too. I have been going to him for many years. He would be my recommendation for any kind of dental work.

Mountain Edge
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Mountain Edge »

I'll let you in to a secret. Buy a house, wait a few years for the builder to go bust and then the bank will take your back teeth out for you. This is tongue in cheek of course, but it does happen.

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”