The Cutting Room

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

The Cutting Room

Post by Deniz1 »

The Cutting Room Hair and Beauty Salon will be moving soon to Karakum. More info to follow.

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The Cutting Room

Post by Panchocat »

New name too; the Cutting Room will now be called Funky Divas. Suits Nac and Tash really well I think. Good luck with the move girls.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

I am going today so will post any news. Think they are opening at the beginning of next month.

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Scoobydoo »

I love it, the Funky Divas - yes definitely suits the two of them!

Good luck to Nac and Tash.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

They are hoping to move on the 20th April.

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by scarlets »

We went there this morning twice as my wife wanted to arrange to have her nails done and it was closed. There were no notices as to days or hours of opening. didn't realsise they had closed. We didn't have a contact number to call first

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by JoandJelly »

Scarlets all hair salons have to close on a Thursday (by law) although it would help those not in the know if they had opening times on their door. I will mention it to Naj when I see her next week.

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by scarlets »

Thanks Joandjelly, I was told that this afternoon. Strange that there was no notification of opening hours or times or even a contact number. My wife would have been regular visitor but not now. People complain about a lack of business or customers but fail to deliver a quality customer service themselves

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Marions »

Aha, another touch of typical Cyprus. Never complain that things are not the same as U.K (and Llanelli and other places yn nghymry used to be the same!), for there are the immortal. words that describe everything - 'this is Cyprus'. But agree it can be a tad annoying for visitors if they don't know what's what. We all know we can't get our hair done on a Thursday which is extremely annoying as so many important events are fixed for Thursdays.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Panchocat »

Scarlets, how can you say that quality service has not been delivered when your wife has not actually been to the salon?
Quirky it may be but all hair salons are closed on Thursdays.
Why take umbridge instead of giving the girls at the Cutting Room a chance to show your wife what they can do, when they are open?

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by scarlets »

Panchcat, quality of service is having some form of mechanism so that people who want to use their services know when they are open. Not taking umbridge on what they do but I believe their telephone number has not been working either. We are not critizising their work but when you look on the forums on the internet and they are plugging themselves and others on their behalf, we were hoping for a better first experience even if the shop were closed

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

They have posted two mobile numbers on here as they are having land line problems. I agree it should be on the door re closing times I will tell them., your wife is missing out if she does not give them a try I have never gone any where else for the last two years.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Keithcaley »

Had my hair cut today, and Naciye (Nadge ) at the Cutting Room in Girne is moving to her new premises NOW !

As mentioned previously, he new place is called FUNKY DIVAS, and it's in Karakum on the main road, situated between Stroll Inn and Acdinc Electronics - more or less opposite Sydney Construction.

The Lovely Tasha will be there as well, to tend to your nails etc. - You can see that the choice of name is quite apt

The number to ring is 0542 851 4162

LooseBoots
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by LooseBoots »

I must be boring. The young lads at Ozankoy village barbers are good enough for me and always do a great job with a massage thrown in as well sometimes.
Always look on the Bright side of life. Monty Python - Life of Brian.
Be nice to one another.
Reporting from Portugal

andrew4232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by andrew4232 »

you cannot beat the turkish barbers its amazing what they can do with meths and hot wax ooooh what a thought
Karaman, its not all wax jackets and green wellies anymore

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Deniz1 »

Looseboots I dont fancy going to the barbers as I am a lady

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: FUNKY DIVAS **UPDATE**

Post by Keithcaley »

.......................................Hot off the Press: - FUNKY DIVAS **UPDATE**
..........The Official opening is on Saturday the 12th of May after 1pm
................................................We look forward to seeing you
Just a reminder, it's in Karakum on the main road, situated between Stroll Inn and Acdinc Electronics - more or less opposite Sydney Construction.
... & the number to ring is 0542 851 4162.

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”