Alara Nails close to Lemar.

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Shaz1234
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Alara Nails close to Lemar.

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Shaz1234 »

This is the most unprofessional salon I have ever encountered. A pedicure consists of sticking your feet in lukewarm water and a very small amount of scrub put on the front of your foot, cuticles and old polish removed with a drill !!!!
I paid 180 TL to this woman for a pedicure and gel polish and gel hands. Even on my hands the existing polish was removed with a file, the results are a disaster....my nails are destroyed. I have owned a beauty spa In the UK for 30 years and never have I come across such a bad therapist obviously I have complained only to be fudged off with a redo...no thanks.. Her attitude also leaves a lot to be desired. Training in these procedures requires more than a short course ! Stay clear.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Alara Nails close to Lemar.

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Why didnt you stop her before the damage was done walk out and refuse to pay.

Shaz1234
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Shaz1234 »

You are right and in retrospect that's what I should have done. Benefit of the doubt comes to mind and I was hoping the final result of a process would be OK. It's hard to predict the damage caused until after the event. Lesson learned !

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Such a shame if you want a very professional nail technician go to Sinem at Pamper Yourself in Catalkoy. I have been going there every three weeks for 2 years she is wonderful.

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”