Microblading advice

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Whataview
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Microblading advice

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Whataview »

Any recommendations or information regarding microblading for eyebrows? Considering having it done but not sure where or how much and to be honest want to be confident of the person carrying out treatment hence asking for recommendations. thanks

Mel_pasa
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Microblading advice

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mel_pasa »

Hi there. I am a microblading professional. Trained with privè, a very good brand. You can call me on 05488559811 for more info.

All the best

Mel

jules_84
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by jules_84 »

Hı Whataview, please be careful and make sure you do your research. A lot of salons are throwing the word 'Microblading' around when in fact its not actually Microblading at all!

Microblading is a manual procedure in which the 'drawings' mimic natural hair strokes. Please read useful info in this link im providing below http://www.phibrows.com/about-treatment/

I trained with Phibrows and would like to take this opportunity to inform that I will be offering Microblading as of 17 July at Nulten Oral Hair Salon in Alsancak. For further info please call 0533 861 6674

jeanbrads
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by jeanbrads »

hi whataview. Mel who posted has done all the correct training and has certifcates for Microblading. i will be getting mine done with her soon

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”