Golden Rose cosmetics

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Golden Rose cosmetics

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Does anyone know who still sells the Golden Rose range of cosmetics please. Starling Alsancak did, not not now.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Golden Rose cosmetics

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I wish I knew. As far as I was concerned it was far and away the best of the cheaper brands here, both in quality of cosmetic and packaging. I put it on par with Boots. It appears to have left the island. I've asked endless Chemists and supermarkets and no-one knows. The last I saw was a container at the end of an aisle in a Starlings, with other yucky nail varnish. When next in Turkey I'm going to have a search but I fear the worse!!

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Thank you Sophie, please let me know via this, if you discover any!! They do a superb lip pencil/lipstick and how I wish I had purchased loads when Starling had it!!

journey1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by journey1 »

Maybe not helpful but there are plenty of Golden Rose cosmetics available on Amazon but, perhaps someone you know visiting from UK could bring them

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Its made by a huge Cosmetics company in Turkey called Erkul Cosmetics. Together with GR, it produces Emily and has 7,500 outlets in Shopping Malls and Supermarkets (so they say) Very popular in US and the Middle East which begs the question as to why none in TRNC.

I'm a bit like a terrier with a bone and intend to follow it up with letters to their Turkish Head Office. Their web site is very good and in English. Perhaps you might like to do the same and ask them why they appear to have left the TRNC. It will be interesting to see what they say!! You never know they may change their minds.

The fact that it is still on Amazon goes to prove it is still being produced.

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Well done, Sophie, yes I will certainly join you in that. Will also have a look at Amazon as folks coming out soon.

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”