Hairdresssers/barbers opening - a query

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Hairdresssers/barbers opening - a query

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Do you think that your particular establishment will have completely cleaned and disinfected their premises before opening. PLUS autoclaved or at least scrubbed and soaked in bleach all brushes, combs etc. Other than going to the dentist its probably the most face to face involvement there is.

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hairdresssers/barbers opening - a query

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

You want "Face to Face" involvement? Go get an eye test! I can't really see how shining the light into your eye from 2 mtrs away is going to give a good result, but that's just me, maybe everyone else has MUCH bigger eyes - lol. On the subject of Hairdressers then I must answer YES, as the one my wife uses is the cleanest and most professional place I have ever been in. Constant disinfection, regular deep, deep cleaning of premises, thoroughly sanitized equipment at all times, even if dropped and between customers! Cleanest and almost "Uniformed" staff always. Very impressed and I do not impress easily. NO, I won't give you the name of the establishment - if my wife fails to get an appointment because I have made this post my life will not be worth living - lol.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hairdresssers/barbers opening - a query

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I hope you are talking about mine, because if you're not and I turn up next week at the salon I've used for four years and the place doesn't meet my expectations, then they will have lost a very good customer indeed.

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”