Hairdressers

Recommend a stylist or hairdresser to other members, or find out where to go for your beauty treatment in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

jbhaley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Hairdressers

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by jbhaley »

I was looking at recommendations for a hairdresser in North Cyprus. I took your advice and went to Bonita's and I can only say what a great place. Staff very friendly, I had my hair cut exactly as I wanted and in the process had a cup of coffee. Price very inexpensive. I would recommend Bonita's to everyone

harveyfreedman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hairdressers

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by harveyfreedman »

Hi
Can you tell me were bonita is located my wife needs a hairdresser who is excellent at cutting, have you experienced a cut with these guys

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

It is on the main road into Girne about 100 metres past the Pia Bella Hotel on the left.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

You can see my hair in my picture and I have been going to Bonita for over ten years. Hope that is therefore a recommendation. The shop is right next to what is now a Cyuprus today office, right opposite teachers Hotel. But be warned, Yasim has been out of the shop for a while for medical reasons, but she is due back any day. However I must say in her absence I had one of the other staff cut my hair for the first time, and I was well pleased with it.

good luck. You will not be dispapointed with Bonitas, I can assur eyou. I have never heard any complaint about them, and they are a good fair price for what they do (standard, but never overpriced)
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Heaven
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Heaven »

I have always gone to Nültens and now she has a beautiful salon open at Alsancak. She also trains students under English standards so I have complete faith in her hairdressing. Her other salon is by Pia Bella traffic lights

Return to “HAIR & BEAUTY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”