Banking for expats

All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Banking for expats

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

Ques; Why does Credit West, Catalkoy have a coffee bar in the bank?

Is it because of the long queues that they have in there...One person on the counter, six others sitting around doing very little, and eight English customers in a queue, time was 12.15 on Monday 23rd July, Turkish customer get shown to a seat almost immediately with a drink brought to them.....

Ah of course Its an EXPAT BANK CENTRE !!!!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Banking for expats

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Have a moan to the top of the ex pat banking sector and ask why? Other banks claim they do not do this, and Karaoglanoglu CW doesn't, so maybe they were having a bad day. Or maybe they should just not call themselves 'multicultural banking' and concentrate on what they do best - helop the customers. (I used to work in a bank when there were no computers, just adding machiens and we were encouraged NOT to use them, so I guess Iam out of date, but I still believe that people matter) Oh and I know that people in CW bank do feel that people matter. Come on moan to the top, or do you want me to pass on the message - happy to do so.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

tutor4u
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by tutor4u »

By all means pass it on, frankly that branch since its enlargement has gone from being very good to very poor, unless you buy one of their services e.g. investments, insurance etc.

The average customer doing normal banking , paying bills money in or money out seems to have suffered.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Will certainly pass it on. I know that my friend who was managerof Catalkoy at the beginning will be deeply upset to hear this. at the end of the day, I guess it is the staff. maybe they had a lkot on holiday or off sick and those that were there didn't speak English...... but I appreciate that I HATE being kept waiting unnecessarily. So will pass it on, although I don't know what they will do unlessw they get a lot of complaints and someone takes notice.

anyone else out there got any grumbles I can pass on.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “FINANCE - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”