All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...
Moderators: Soner, PoshinDevon, Dragon
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue 15 May 2012 5:08 pm
- Message 1 of 3 in Discussion
Hi I have just been advised that due to the central bank lowering interest rates my rate is now 14% down from 20%. It is due for renewal soon is this the best rate or do other banks have better rates?
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"
Mollie the cat
- Posts: 1543
- Joined: Wed 11 Apr 2012 2:08 pm
- Message 2 of 3 in Discussion
We are with Credit West and had the same message.
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri 16 Nov 2018 2:55 am
- Message 3 of 3 in Discussion
News today 24th Oct - Central Bank of Turkey has reduced rates again by a further 2.5%...….expect further declines in the near future as they are trying to get back to single digits......