All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Mon 09 Dec 2019 1:16 pm
- Message 1 of 4 in Discussion
Drew sterling out today, first for some time.
Noticed TEB "Access Fee" as they call it has jumped to 3%
Are there any alternatives other than the Revolt card.
- Posts: 2102
- Joined: Sun 19 Aug 2012 7:24 am
- Message 2 of 4 in Discussion
Free £ withdrawal with Barclays debit card
- Verified Member
- Posts: 7632
- Joined: Sat 21 Apr 2012 6:00 pm
- Message 3 of 4 in Discussion
ozankoys wrote:Free £ withdrawal with Barclays debit card
Hi, do you mean that the ATMs don't charge you either?
If so, which ATMs please?
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon 09 Jun 2014 7:49 am
- Message 4 of 4 in Discussion
Barclays & RBS Debit cards NO charges for £ withdrawals with TEB...other cards 3%