How do I send a payment by using PayPal?

All to do with money - Banks, Insurance, Savings, Exchange Rates...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

brianc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

How do I send a payment by using PayPal?

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by brianc »

For the first time I am trying to use PayPal and a bit confused.

I would like to send some money to deliver goods to Cyprus.

I have already opened an account.

Do I have to I add money to my PayPal account from my bank account before the money transaction? Can the money go straight from my bank account without adding it to PayPal account?

I would like to send only 70 St and as soon as I started doing it appeared a message that I had exceeded the limit, what does it mean?

I asked all these questions but have not got a reply.

Can anybody help?

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: How do I send a payment by using PayPal?

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Not knowing how you set up your payment plan, I cannot give an accurate answer, but as a rule with Paypal, you have it linked either to your banks current account or a credit card, so they can take any amount of money up to your limit with the credit card or bank account. If you have done this, and it has all been finalized with Paypal, I can't understand why it's not working. I should get in touch with Paypal, as they are generally good with a quick answer.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: How do I send a payment by using PayPal?

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I did not add that as a first step, why not go into your Paypal account and check they have all your bank or credit card details correct and if this is not set up properly then get in touch with them. You did not mention if you have paid using Paypal before to buy something.

Return to “FINANCE - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”