Hire a 2014 model Fiesta 1.6 from £20 per day on 28day hire

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Hire a 2014 model Fiesta 1.6 from £20 per day on 28day hire

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

EASYquick rentacar We are now up and running the very Newest car hire company in TRNC but with the difference that Phil has over 30 years of experience in the UK of car hire and Leasing.
We have available the very latest 1.6 Ford Fiesta 5 door automatic cars (ford won the "what car mag" & Daily telegraph 2014 car of the year award)
And guess what our cars will be going out clean with the engine, brakes and steering checked before the hire begins. We makes sure that the spare wheel is not only in the boot but is actually inflated as well , the washer bottle will be full with wiper blades that actually work.
In other words if you want to hire a car that is not a death trap then come to the professionals.
Our Cars have full comprehensive insurance and we offer a CDW against the insurance excess.We have special rates for drivers with a good, accident free driving record and hold a EURO style drivers licence.
If you want cheap and cheerful there is plenty out there but don't expect the brakes to work every time or the tyres to be sound or that you can actually see through the cracked windscreen.
But If you want peace of mind and first class service from the best try us first
call phil on 05428551176 or 05338711176 for the Lapta/ Alsancak area or Girne area 05428504787
Easy-4 U-2-hire Easyquick rentacar.email [email protected]
Last edited by easycarhire on Wed 09 Jul 2014 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kathsj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: The very latest model Fiesta 1.6 for hire

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by kathsj »

Nothing like insulting the competition. Plus no rates, no web site link, no transfer costs. Have used 2-3 car hire companies in N. Cyprus and not come across any of the problems you highlight. If your going to advise be transparent and intelligent about it.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I agree with Kathsj, most Car hire places here are good. I bought my car from Bird Rent A Car 8 years ago when they were changing all their cars that they hired out. I bought it from them as we always used their hire cars when we came on holiday and knew they were clean and well looked after, so when we moved out here 8 years ago and they were selling their cars to replace with newer models I thought it was a safe place to buy from. It had a full service record when I bought it and is still going strong.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

What car of the year is the Nissan Qashqai
http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/car-car ... 14/1226461
Two awards were presented to Ford for the Fiesta; the 1.0T 100 Ecoboost Zetec 5dr was declared the best small car and the ST-2 the best hot hatch
As to my experience of TRNC hire cars Bellapais Car Hire by the Cratos wonderful non of the issues as listed by the original poster
Who hasn't got the award right from Whatcar

Aitchie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Aitchie »

I regularly hire cars from Pacific car hire, they are always on time at the airport for me to pick up, and no problems with the drop off procedure. Any time I have had problems (most self inflicted) they are always on hand to sort it out. I give them full marks for car quality and service, and I have never heard them slagging off the competition either!!

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

Whoa !! methinks that some of these posters doth protest to much . I have not slagged off the competition by name I have made a general observation and I have not said every hire company is bad but from my own experience and talking to quite a few Brits there are some who let their cars out with out proper checks on them with bad tyres ,without oil and water level checked , and as a former Ministry of transport inspector I think I can tell when a car is up to scratch or not. I also think that some of the above contributors seem to have a vested interest by trying to slag me off .
Kathsj yes your right no website address may be we were promised it would be up and running but alas that is not the case. Price, whats wrong with asking on this forum or picking up the phone and as the 3 of you posted responses within 25 minutes of each other and that you all seem quite happy with your present hire company why bother making any comment at all

davedee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by davedee »

How to win friends and influence people.

whiskeyjoe
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by whiskeyjoe »

What car of the year is the Nissan Qashqai
http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/car-car ... 14/1226461
Two awards were presented to Ford for the Fiesta; the 1.0T 100 Ecoboost Zetec 5dr was declared the best small car and the ST-2 the best hot hatch
As to my experience of TRNC hire cars Bellapais Car Hire by the Cratos wonderful non of the issues as listed by the original poster
Who hasn't got the award right from Whatcar

Hired a Car last year from Bellapiss for one of our friends who came over for my daughters wedding, she had a small accident with it, ended up all afternoon in the Girne police station because the car was a ringer, they had just put Duplicate red plates on a private car (white corsa) they had to pay a fine before she got out the police station,, think they are called cowboys,,, so be warned,,,,

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

actually whiskey joe the outright world winner was I believe the Audi A3 but I did not put my post up to start a debate on what car prizes I read it in the the daily telegraph motoring award and took it as meaning the Fiesta so I apologize I put a remark which was not wholly correct but my point was that"as you have rightly pointed out" not all hire companies have Kosher cars or well serviced cars I have been told stories of wheels coming off no oil in the engine and most common of all no spare wheel or one that is punctured already .I have had hire cars over here in the last 8 years some good but some terrible which I have refused to take .
Ours are brand new 1.6 Ford Fiesta's 5 door bought from Cangar in Lefkosa and as we have the correct legal permissions for the red plate No which can be inspected on the Kocan at our Girne office along with the proper fully comp insurance policy none of customers will have the problems you have described with your rental

whiskeyjoe
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Hire a 2014 model Fiesta 1.6 from £20 per day on 28day h

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by whiskeyjoe »

easycarhire, Just pointing out an actual thing that happened ,, good luck with your car rental.

KWAKERT4
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by KWAKERT4 »

I've always hired from Severner at Alsancak. Never had a problem and I've had from Suzuki Vitara to VW Touran

T

CatalkoyChris
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by CatalkoyChris »

I must admit I've had a "mixed bag" when it comes to quality of the cars on TRNC, makes things more interesting I think...
As with anything if you are not happy with the price don't proceed. If you are not happy with the vehicle refuse it.

There are a good number of hire car companies in the TRNC, which is good for competition.

Good luck easycarhire, but reputation is better than gainsay
"Two heads are better than one!" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”