CAR HIRE!!Possibly the best Car Hire Company in North Cyprus

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

CAR HIRE!!Possibly the best Car Hire Company in North Cyprus

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

Well my last post had over 1200 hits with lots of people contacting me about our car hire .Some have told me horror stories of their hiring experience over here, but I won't go in to that or I will have the KEYBOARD warriors after me again .
Although Easyquick car hire have only started the car hire from July this year we have certainly grown in the last 2 months with our small but brand new fleet getting bigger and bigger .It seems that customers don't mind paying a little more for good quality new cars that are delivered in a clean and checked condition so that they have peace of mind during their rental period.
The good news is that we still offer a discount to drivers that have a reasonably clean UK driver's license ( no more than 5points) with no motoring accidents or claims in the last 3 years after all why should you pay for other drivers bad driving.
Knowing what the driving standard is like over here we even offer a CDW (collision damage waiver against the insurance excess of our policy because who knows when some clown is going to rear end you).
The other good news is that from October we are on winter rates so ,if your over for a few weeks it's even cheaper for a quality car from us . and we pick up and drop off at Ercan free of charge on a 10 day or more hire also Larnaca & Pafos by arrangement
We have just added another car a Ford Focus Trend to our fleet to go with the 1.6 Fiesta's and the 1.2 Hyundia's i10 all automatics
as we expand next year we will be getting a 7 seater for our customers .
Can I say thank you for the positive comments I have received from you all and look forward to supplying hire cars to you all in the near future
Should you want a quote for long or short term hire please email me direct on [email protected]
If you are in the UK you can phone me on a local number 01291446188 local call rates apply
or my Telsim number 05428551176 or Turkcell 05338711176
If you want to speak in Turkish call Cemaliye on 05428504787
Thanks for reading this post
Phil

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”