Car Hire possibly the best in TRNC book now for Xmas/Newyear

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Car Hire possibly the best in TRNC book now for Xmas/Newyear

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

Yes Folks believe it or believe it not the holiday season is arriving fast and will be on us before you know.
So if you are thinking of hiring a car for the Xmas period best to book it right away as there is a massive influx of tourist especially from Turkey for the new year celebrations .
We have new (reg July August Sept 2014)Ford Fiesta's 1.6lt Ford Focus & Hyundia i10 all automatic's.
We offer discounts to hirers who have a full UK drivers license with no more than 5 penalty points and no motoring accident or claim in the last 3 years.
All our vehicles are fully safety checked before going out to the customer even though they are new ,we can provide child booster seats and baby seats free of charge but subject to availability .
MEET & GREET will meet you at Ercan ,Larnaca or even Pafos airports ,on a 10 day or longer hire* Ercan is free * and Larnaca and Pafos incur a small charge .
*dependent on time of arrival/departure*
We always try to give the best price with the best cars so why not contact us for a no obligation quote .
You can contact Me on a - UK number which is local call rate of 01291446188
-TRNC mobile 05428551176
email me [email protected]
Thanks for reading this post
Phil

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”