Car Hire possibly the best in TRNC book now for Xmas/Newyear

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

easycarhire
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Car Hire possibly the best in TRNC book now for Xmas/Newyear

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by easycarhire »

Yes Folks if you have family or friends over for Christmas new year you should book now I understand from Cypriot collegues in the the trade that it gets really busy over the run up to new year through to the firstweek of January.
Our web site will go live hopefully on the 26th November it will be http://www.easycypruscarhire.com email [email protected] Telephone number for me is 05428551176 or Cemaliye English speaking Cypriot 05428504787 orif you are in the UK I havea vonage number which is local call rate from BT landlines 01291 446188 and that comes direct to me if I'm not in to answer leaveamessage and I will get back to you but as I'm in the UK until the 19th best to email me with any enquireries.
On a Personel note thanks to all my customers and friends who have sent messages of condolences and sympathy cards on the sad loss of my wife Patricia on the 28th of last month she wil be greatly missed by me not only in our married life but from the way she kept me in check with paperwork and double checking everthing I did in the car hire I think she was the driving force but always took a back seat not ever wanting any limelight A great big loss to me but life goes on

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”