Reliable Travel Agent

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Poppy+1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Reliable Travel Agent

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Poppy+1 »

After giving full information via e-mail, to a few Travel Agents requesting cost of return flights from Ercan to Stansted in March, I included departure times both ways, preferred seats both ways and 5kg of extra luggage on return for one.

We have either had incomplete information or totally wrong flights, after third e-mail they actually got right details, cost between the agents is vast. Our concern is, if we decided to book it will be wrong when tickets arrive.
I’m not confident in internet booking with Pegasus as site last year crashed at payment stage and had had to go through whole procedure again, worry was 2 payments would be taken, only one payment was taken but was still a worry.

I need a good Agent in Kyrenia where I can sit and go through it and get the best price.
Any ideas please.
Poppy+1

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Reliable Travel Agent

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

I too have problems with Pegasus airlines website
So got to the pay stage for a trip to Adana the site would not have it
I did not have a printer so I took my laptop with a screenshot of the flight s I needed
Drove over the mountain to Ercan showed the girl in the Pegasus counter what I wanted paid she printed the tickets there and then most helpful

ttoli
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ttoli »

Poppy+1 wrote:After giving full information via e-mail, to a few Travel Agents requesting cost of return flights from Ercan to Stansted in March, I included departure times both ways, preferred seats both ways and 5kg of extra luggage on return for one.

We have either had incomplete information or totally wrong flights, after third e-mail they actually got right details, cost between the agents is vast. Our concern is, if we decided to book it will be wrong when tickets arrive.
I’m not confident in internet booking with Pegasus as site last year crashed at payment stage and had had to go through whole procedure again, worry was 2 payments would be taken, only one payment was taken but was still a worry.

I need a good Agent in Kyrenia where I can sit and go through it and get the best price.
Any ideas please.
Hi Poppy

I work for one of the largest tour operators here and have access to some really good fares , We would be happy to help you
Monday to Friday we are open 9am - 11pm and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday . 0533 834 2137 or UK freephone 0800 612 6600 ,
Our Offices are opposite the Akpinar Patisserie above the shops - Arcadia building ( HSBC roundabout ).

Regards

Gary
(Advertising Restricted)

Poppy+1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Poppy+1 »

Hello Gary

I have PM you

Regards Poppy+1