Ryanair Shambles.

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

tingtang
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Ryanair Shambles.

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by tingtang »

Probably not too many people affected on this side of he island as I think they only fly into Paphos at the present time,

Do Ryanair really expect us to believe their given reason of Pilots holiday Rotas being the cause of so many flight cancellations?

If my daughters experience working with Ryanair as cabin crew is anything to go by then it will be job dissatisfaction on the part of Pilots which is the root cause. There has been quite an explosion in the field of Low Cost Carriers appearing in the last 12 months or so adding new routes by the month, viz - Cobalt, Norwegian, Blue Air to name a few so it is a fair guess just why Ryanair now find themselves short of Pilots.

If you are affected due to an advance booking then Martin Lewis explains your rights, gives some advice, on this Podcast on BBc Radio 5 Live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05ggnby

tt.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

dogmeat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Ryanair Shambles.

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by dogmeat »

I understand that Norwegian Airlines havepossiblypoached 100 of their pilots which would effect their staff leave ratio but also the compenation is less for cancelled flights rather than delayed/

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”