Can I use an old TRNC entry-exit form with a new ID card?

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Crazydre
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Can I use an old TRNC entry-exit form with a new ID card?

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Crazydre »

Went to the TRNC in November and was given an entry receipt with four stamp slots, meaning I have two remaining.

However, I since lost my ID card and got a new one. The form lists name, surname, nationality, sex and ID number. The ID number has thus changed (but everything else is the same).

Can I use my current entry slip with my new ID in June, or will I have to fill out a new form at Ercan (I'd prefer to use up the one I have, but if I can't, I'll just throw it away)?

If I can use my current one, who should note down the new ID number: me in advance or the police on the spot?

I tried calling the police at Ercan at +90 392 231 4611, but Turkish numbers mess with my phone.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Can I use an old TRNC entry-exit form with a new ID card

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

I don't know for sure, but as the id number has changed, you should probably have a new visa form or whatever it is.

Do NOT throw the old one away!

If there is ever any doubt about dates, at least you've got documentary proof (and don't ask me why you might need it - it's just the voice of experience )

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”