Best price guarantee for all airport transfers!

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Best price guarantee for all airport transfers!

Post by suecheshireuk »

I would like to add my thanks to Cyprusbooking.com. Excellent service, which included collecting our dog and rather noisy cat from the kennels and cattery. See you for our final run, dog and noisy cat too on the 27th. Certainly highly recommended. xx

cideristhefuture
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by cideristhefuture »

Would like to thank all at cyprusbooking.com for our car hire and transfers.

Everyone I have had dealings with have been wonderful, the drivers, office and free car hire drop off / pick up to our villa. First class service, really appreciate the free cold drinks ( water and soft drinks) offered by the great drivers. Luggage was loaded in and out of cars by our drivers which was very thoughtful. Driver was waiting with a smile at the airport and again dropped off with a smile and a thank you.

I made a couple of mistakes when I first booked, changes were made with no fuss.

I would recommended to anyone.

See you next year.

Al & Chris.

Southern belle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Southern belle »

I have used this company on quite a few occasions the only problem I have had is that they never let you know what time they are picking you up for the airport and so we always have to phone to find out. This has happened yet again tonight, I have a booking for tomorrow and no idea what time I will be picked up. I am waiting for them to reply on messenger.

I have now had my time confirmed for my pick up tomorrow.

desih
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by desih »

Excellent service from cyprusbooking.com.

suecheshireuk
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by suecheshireuk »

Another thank you for our final run to the airport, with our cat and dog. We got a call asking for our location using Whatsapp ( though judging by past experience this isn't very accurate) and they called back to double check location and directions, just incase. We then got a text later that evening confirming pick up time, they don't or can't give you a pick up time until approx 7pm the day before departure, but certainly no complaints and would highly recommend them.

Trickie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Trickie »

Excellent service at a very competitive price from Cyprusbooking, both airport taxi and hire car.
Only minor niggle, reflects what others have said, is about communication or lack of it! Our hire car was supposed to be picked up at 2pm yesterday but nobody came until 6pm so we were left hanging around waiting. Surely it is not impossible to contact the customer by text/phone/email and let them know of a delay or rearrange? In the end we had to contact them.
Trickie

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”