easyjet release flights for march 2013

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

karakum5c

easyjet release flights for march 2013

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by karakum5c »

easyjet have just released flights up to the 24th march 2013 this morning, excellent prices but starting to climb already.

unfortunately they have not released end of march, trying to charge more for easter probably

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: easyjet release flights for march 2013

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Many thanks for the nudge, much appreciated. We were planning to come out in March next year to just do a few jobs before the summer hols.

Booked at a bargain price of £140 rtn for 2...not really a fan of Easyjet - I have an aversion to the non seat allocation. It really does annoy, but needs must. However we will treat ourselves to a flight with Aegean Air/BA into Larnaca or Turkish Airlines into Ercan for our two summer breaks!

So thats us sorted for this year and the beginning of next already.

Happy days!
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

karakum5c

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by karakum5c »

Easyjet are starting to allocate seats on all routes part of total network roll out which is starting soon, they have spent over £5 million on upgrading their computer system to cope, they appear to be loosing out to competitors by not doing this

Fly in the ointment i beleive you will now be charged an extra fee depending on where you want to sit on the plane

Royalcorpsoftranspor
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Royalcorpsoftranspor »

I sadly had to fly over to the UK 3 weeks ago, & the best price & immediate flight i got was Monarch in my opinion they were good, came back by Turkish Airlines they were brilliant.
Even though you see black clouds, there is always tomorrow when the sun will shine again

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Thanks for the info re Turkish Airlines - looking forward to a flight with them. We are travelling with Aegean Air in a week or so...heard good things about them - will post on return and let everyone know.

Had heard Easyjet were looking at seat selection on a few trial routes - I would not mind paying a little extra for this - everytime flying with them seems to involve standing for ages in long jossling queue's of people looking anxious as boarding time approaches. Then if transfer to aircraft is via bus then speedy boarding (not that we bother) is completely useless...just depends if your 100mtr time is good or not! Very annoying and makes for an unpleasant and at times stressful experience.

Apart from that they do the job and in my opinion are way ahead of Ryanair.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by scarlets »

Just booked BA for March departure and April return next year, excellent prices

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”