Getting to and from Larnaca

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Getting to and from Larnaca

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Due to a family reunion we are going back to the uk for a few days

Going we have decided to make the journey a holiday as we know when we arrive we will have responsibilities

therefore
Ledra Street, Solomu Square, Larnaca, meal in Larnaca , taxi to the airport for the overnight flight

but coming back even though its a 'daytime' flight we arrive at 22:50 when the intercity bus stops running until 05:30
, apart from a taxi or walking is there another way of getting back to the north?

Panchocat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Getting to and from Larnaca

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Panchocat »

We always pre book the car and leave it in the patrolled open air carpark at Larnaca airport.
Cheaper if you book on line.

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

snd1966 wrote:but coming back ... we arrive at 22:50 when the intercity bus stops running until 05:30 ... apart from a taxi or walking is there another way of getting back to the north?
There's always the Kapnos shuttle bus to Nicosia - For the time you arrive at Larnaca, there's the 23:15 and then the 00:05 ... it will cost you 8 euros. Then at the Kapnos terminal in Nicosia it is easier to take a taxi (max 8 or 9 euros) to one of the crossing points. Doing it this way is not to everyone's liking, but it suits me fine, particularly if I'm returning for, say, a half-term break with just a backpack ... as I just head to my Father-in-law's place in Lefkoşa ... within walking distance of the old city.

In any case, here's the departure times for the shuttle bus :
https://www.kapnosairportshuttle.com/ti ... ?locale=en

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

Thank you, everyone

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”