Fewer flight options from Larnaca to Birmingham

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Fewer flight options from Larnaca to Birmingham

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Had a look the other day for flights back to the UK in December with Blue Air. We have used them for some time now to travel back to Birmingham including last December and returning here in January. This year there are no direct flights to Birmingham from Larnaca in December even looking on Skyscanner. Is this because of a concern about Brexit? Last year the flight was packed so it can't be because it isn't viable.

wanderer
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Fewer flight options from Larnaca to Birmingham

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by wanderer »

Try Liverpool Easy Jet good train service to airport arrives in Liverpool early hours

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

Maybe should have mentioned that Birmingham is the easiest for us hence why we use it as opposed to others. Liverpool, Luton and Stanstead are all within 3 hours for our place in the UK but then flight times are often too late to get a hire car without out of hours penalties and public transport is out of the question for us as where we live the is no railway so apart from 3 changes on a train there would then be a bus ride with suitcases or a very expensive taxi. In fact Blue Air are not even flying to Luton either.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

I agree that there don't seem to be any options for direct flights to Birmingham, I haven't found any explanation.

You didn't say what date you preferred, but there are still possibilities to get there, although it may take a little longer!

Examples below from skyscanner.net website.
Attachments
CYP2BHX.jpg

Chriswright03
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Chriswright03 »

We were just looking to spend Christmas there Keith but will stay here now instead. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed a problem. I recall last year our neighbours returned to the UK on Boxing Day but then that was Easy Jet to Liverpool. I haven't even checked via Ercan. Strange that Blue Air have stopped the flights though.

We will just stay here and hope for better weather. I hate Christmas anyway.

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”