Pegasus

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Pegasus

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Does anyone have any phone numbers or email that they have successfully used to contact Pegasus Airlines?

Would be calling from the U.K. so a U.K. number would be great but any form of contact information would be a great help.

Many Thanks.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Pegasus

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

The Contact page on their website is pretty comprehensive...

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

I knew you would be the first to reply..... very much appreciated!

The info isn’t for me but friends of ours and just wanted to know if there was a contact details that actually got thro to a human. This is useful and will let them know.

As an aside if ever you book with Jetstar Asia..... be prepared to spend forever trying to actually speak or correspond with a human!! Those hours spent trying I will never get back.
Keithcaley wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 12:17 pm
The Contact page on their website is pretty comprehensive...
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Terri299
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Terri299 »

Seems a lot of companies these days don’t have any staff on the phone lines. When I tried a TA phone number a while back got the message ‘All lines are busy, please call back’, they did answer the emails quickly though. And don’t get me started on HSBC phone lines, I lost hours of my life last week and ended up having to visit a branch 🤬

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

I spoke to a human "Halifax Bank" last week without too much trouble. I ignore all the Press 1 for that, Press 2 for the other and then a computer said I would be dealt with by a "human". On the 10th ring I spoke to a lovely lady, working from home in Kent. She was able to help very quickly, so then we chatted about TRNC, she been on holiday here, what it was like to work from home etc. and she'd only got 15 more mins to go. All in all, very pleasant chinwag.

Brinsley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Brinsley »

Always had a problem travelling with fly.pigs.com
Pink clouds were the only view on the window seat

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

sophie wrote:...I ignore all the Press 1 for that, Press 2 for the other and then a computer said I would be dealt with by a "human".

That's actually a very good strategy!

On the 10th ring I spoke to a lovely lady, ... then we chatted about TRNC, she been on holiday here, what it was like to work from home etc. and she'd only got 15 more mins to go. All in all, very pleasant chinwag.

So it's YOU occupying the bloody 'phone lines!

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

sophie wrote:
Tue 18 Aug 2020 4:57 pm
I spoke to a human "Halifax Bank" last week without too much trouble. I ignore all the Press 1 for that, Press 2 for the other and then a computer said I would be dealt with by a "human".
Hit the hash key half a dozen times.wait for message and hit the hash key another half a dozen times and you’ll get hold for a human. Doesn’t always work but the success rate is pretty high

EnjoyingTheSun
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by EnjoyingTheSun »

Speaking of telephone call centres someone I know visited his companies call centre in Mumbai. Every morning the member of staff was given their name and the weather in the U.K. eg today Prisha you are Tracey and it might snow. So you get Tracey answer who will chit chat to build a rapport, it’s getting cold isn’t it, looks like we’ll get snow. They are in an un-air conditioned shack in 50 degree heat at the time. And you think thank god my bank doesn’t have a call centre in Mumbai. You can have some fun asking them where they are in the U.K, it’s inevitably London. As they bought up the weather it’s traditional to talk about public transport so ask them what tube line they used etc etc. They soon crack :)
My bank’s one was obviously in Mumbai at one time and they moved it to Scotland in a patriotic move. I couldn’t understand a word any of them said and begged them to move back to Mumbai.

Brazen
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Brazen »

EnjoyingTheSun wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020 1:36 am
Speaking of telephone call centres someone I know visited his companies call centre in Mumbai. Every morning the member of staff was given their name and the weather in the U.K. eg today Prisha you are Tracey and it might snow. So you get Tracey answer who will chit chat to build a rapport, it’s getting cold isn’t it, looks like we’ll get snow. They are in an un-air conditioned shack in 50 degree heat at the time. And you think thank god my bank doesn’t have a call centre in Mumbai. You can have some fun asking them where they are in the U.K, it’s inevitably London. As they bought up the weather it’s traditional to talk about public transport so ask them what tube line they used etc etc. They soon crack :)
My bank’s one was obviously in Mumbai at one time and they moved it to Scotland in a patriotic move. I couldn’t understand a word any of them said and begged them to move back to Mumbai.
😂

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”