New rule re Antigen at Ercan.

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

New rule re Antigen at Ercan.

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

I have just read that from today (as the TRNC like to give travellers notice), if you are vaccinated and don't want a PCR in your home country prior to travel then you must pay 90tl "electronically" to have an antigen test upon arrival into Ercan. As usual they have failed to mention the important part of how to pay "electronically"....Anyone know the answer????

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: New rule re Antigen at Ercan.

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

They have provided account numbers for TL, £, $ and € accounts but I have not been successful today in either TL or £ and I'm flying out from UK tonight. Hopefully they will set up a payment link within the Adapass app or there will be alot of frustrated people. I'll report back on how I get on.

forestpixie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by forestpixie »

Good luck and safe travels

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

forestpixie wrote:
Wed 20 Oct 2021 7:03 am
I have just read that from today (as the TRNC like to give travellers notice), if you are vaccinated and don't want a PCR in your home country prior to travel then you must pay 90tl "electronically" to have an antigen test upon arrival into Ercan. As usual they have failed to mention the important part of how to pay "electronically"....Anyone know the answer????
You don't need a PCR test:

Double Vaccinated:
From 11/10/2021 onwards people coming to the country will be able to enter the country without submitting a negative PCR test from the last 72 hours. However, PCR/Antigen tests will be performed on these people upon entry to the country. Children aged 6 to 17 entering the TRNC with vaccinated parents, do not need a Negative PCR prior to departure. Children 6 years and under can enter with their parents, no restrictions, no tests needed.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

JoandJelly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by JoandJelly »

I flew in to Ercan this morning. We were directed to a table where I handed over my Adapass for Travel document, the form they give you to complete on the plane and my phone showing my Adapass QR code. I was asked if I had had a PCR test to which I answered no and was asked again and said no again. I was then directed to the testing area and was tested and asked to wait. About 5 mins later my name was called and I was given a printed letter. Then on to passport control who I gave the letter and my Adapass document. He went through the usual motions, stamped my passport 30 days (my residency has been at 60% since early July) and handed it back with a form entitled "KKTC Quarantine and Home Quarantine Followup System". Nothing was said and none of it has been filled in other than my surname. I have since received a text message confirming my result was negative. No money changed hands at any time. On leaving the airport I had to show a policeman the form and he said "now you go to Garanti Bank" and he laughed and winked at me.

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”