Crossing to the South

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

steve66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Crossing to the South

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by steve66 »

Hi,
I flew into Larnaca last week from Luton. Everything was fine, paperwork etc.
Crossed over to the North again no problems. I will be flying back to Luton on Tuesday but I am unable to find any info on what is required for crossing the border into the South and departing from Larnaca. Do I need PCR test, Antigen test etc.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

Re: Crossing to the South

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

steve66 wrote:
Sat 05 Feb 2022 10:15 am
Hi,
I flew into Larnaca last week from Luton. Everything was fine, paperwork etc.
Crossed over to the North again no problems. I will be flying back to Luton on Tuesday but I am unable to find any info on what is required for crossing the border into the South and departing from Larnaca. Do I need PCR test, Antigen test etc.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
- Fully Vaccinated by NHS/USA/EU approved countries, traveling to UK from R0C or TRNC via Turkey:

All people aged 12 years and over must take a 72hr Antigen / LFD COVID-19 test before they travel to England from TRNC via RoC, as it is required for internal crossings.

NOTE: Pre-booked 2 Day Covid Test will not be required as from 4am 11-02-2022
Before you travel to England you must book and pay for a COVID-19 test – to be taken after you arrive in England - No need to self isolate before you receive results.

Complete the Passenger Locator Form prior to departure: https://provide-journey-contact-details ... erQuestion

COVID-19 test to be done on 2nd Day (Booked prior to departure) - Children aged 4 and under do not need to take this test: https://www.gov.uk/find-travel-test-provider
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

steve66
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Crossing to the South

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by steve66 »

Great. Thanks for that.

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”