Share a taxi ? Larnaca -alsanjack

Find out about Flights, Taxi's, Transfers. Let members know what flight deals you managed to get.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bradleyb1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Share a taxi ? Larnaca -alsanjack

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by bradleyb1 »

'hello nice people .. im looking to share a cab back to asjanjack or perhaps, as has been the odd prior case, someone or even a cab is dropping people off near to that time ??? [and going back empty ]
i am only 1 person with one suitcase .. it would be possible to share a cab ?? i would pay my way for sure whether it be a cab or private person ...
Any offers ??? cheers up front .. james [email protected]

Toradoshi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Share a taxi ? Larnaca -alsanjack

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Toradoshi »

What date are you talking about? My wife and i will be coming over to Alsancak via Larnaca on 28th Sept. and I’ll be getting a cab that you’re quite welcome to share.

bradleyb1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by bradleyb1 »

wow .. this sounds great !!!.. my flight arrives on the 28th [sunday] into larnaca ,, wizzair . i think- its 6PM ARRIVAL[5.50] ...WIZZ W95749 FROM GATWICK
happy to split the fare down the middle (8)) ... hopefully its around the time you are leaving there ? please could you email me direct ?
[email protected]

bradleyb1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by bradleyb1 »

Message to TORADOSHI ,
Its friday morning now ... and i havent heard back from you so far ... im flying Sunday morning .. arriving-5.50PM sunday afternnon .
if your offer is not going to work out due to non-sync of times ?? perhaps you might be good enough to email ? [email protected] or indeed if you have whats app im 07512 638504 .. or if you have a number i could phone you ? thanks jAMES .... :+1:)

TAC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by TAC »

Looks to me Toradoshi is coming out on the 28th of September not this Sunday (:Q)
I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

bradleyb1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by bradleyb1 »

Oh yes I see it's september not August ..that would have been a bit of a wait for me th (:"() (:"() ??

Toradoshi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Toradoshi »

Sorry bradleyb1 i wasn’t ignoring you, just had a busy few days and haven’t been on here and knew it was a month until i was coming over . Seems like you’re already there now. Hope your flight went well and you found someone to share with.

Return to “TRAVEL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”