Extend contact details please and has anyone had similar pro

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

ozonkoyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Extend contact details please and has anyone had similar pro

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozonkoyboy »

My neighbour contacted me earlier today, to inform me that 2 engineers from Extend had removed my internet dish,
I was Totally surprised as I had not asked it to be removed, I telephoned my neighbour who explained, that he confronted the workmen who replied, I had requested it be removed as it no longer required, They were in an Extend company Van with the Company Logo on there tee shirts, so I have no reason to believe they were no genuine. But did not connect them to have it removed or give them permission to enter my property or climb on my building
My Neighbour asked the engineers if there was any paperwork to sign, the engineers replied NO
I am still in the UK until Xmas, so if anyone has a contact email or phone number I would be grateful.
Has this happened to YOU !!!!!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination”

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Extend contact details please and has anyone had similar

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Barbieb »

Hi Ozonkoyboy, Extend phone number is 0392444 2992, good luck hope you get it sorted.

ozonkoyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozonkoyboy »

Thanks Bardied,
I will call them and as they say watch this space
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination”

ozonkoyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozonkoyboy »

Sorry Barbieb
somehow my b's got mixed up with my d's

ozonkoyboy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ozonkoyboy »

It would appear the situation has been resolved. Unfortunately it was a big misunderstanding and things got lost in translation, as it were.
So a big thank you to all involved on reaching a sucsessful conclusion of the matter
Looking forward to many more years with Extend

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”