Best TV system (s) in Northern Cyprus

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Best TV system (s) in Northern Cyprus

•   Message 1 of 17 in Discussion

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Hi Everyone,
The English Premier League Football season starts next weekend and as usual, our TV system is showing EVERY game (380 LIVE games in High Definition including ALL the 3pm kick-offs)
Here's a http://www.satellitecyprus.net/cyprus_e ... _schedule/ (with local kick-off times) and there's lots more information on our web site too. This is not a pirated TV system so, there's no stopping, starting, freezing - it's tried and tested for two years and guaranteed !

Satellite Cyprus (trading 8 years in Cyprus with hundreds of satisfied customers)
Telephone: 0533 869 4372 (Paul) for quick installation

ham on brown
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Best TV system (s) in Northern Cyprus

•   Message 2 of 17 in Discussion

Post by ham on brown »

go on then i'll be the first to ask how much,how big's the dish,what's the subs etc etc.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 3 of 17 in Discussion

From as liitle as £170 per year - 90cm dish
All the other information is available here http://www.satellitecyprus.net

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 17 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I checked this website and it is very funny sad that you build your business around attacking NTV system.

What is more sad is that you continuously attack our system as not being legal and pirated, citing many risks that doesnt even apply to our system while you are promoting your system which is equally illegal to be sold in North Cyprus.

Why cant you just state the facts that you do not have the legal rights to resell OSN package in North Cyprus just like NTV do not have the right to rebroadcast Sky.

Stop twisting the truth around, promote your packages, provide a good service and all the best luck to you with your ventures.

continuously attacking your competition is not an ethical way of conducting business.

K.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

andrew4232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 17 in Discussion

Post by andrew4232 »

ok ok this thread is not going to a place for businesses start to attack each other that's not why were here
so please there is no reason for why you both cannot advertise what you have to offer and let people make up there own minds
Karaman, its not all wax jackets and green wellies anymore

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

I agree with andrew. I thought we had a rule hre that this forum is not for attacking others, and if anyone has anything against a business they must take it up with them.
behave yourselves, please, or similar entries will be deleted and warnings will be given.
And if you think I sound a bit nasty, I can assure youthat it is to protect this forum from becoming another Cyprus 44 resulting in losing people who subscribe because they feel it is a forum the can trust.

Thanks.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 7 of 17 in Discussion

Just so it is clear for Kibkom's members.
Satellite Cyprus has been offering satellite TV subscriptions in Cyprus for a number of years - introduced into the market-place as a high quality, reliable alternative to the low-quality, unreliable pirated card-sharing TV schemes.
With our systems, the TV company/broadcaster is paid for the service - we do not enable users to illegally access Pay TV channels without paying the TV company/broadcaster.
Satellite Cyprus is against Pirated TV which is accessed without payment to the TV company/broadcaster and that is why, although it has the personnel and expertise to become involved in pirated TV, it has refused to do so.
Satellite Cyprus campaigns against this type of TV Piracy in principle and it is in good company in this endeavour. We do not campaign against any particular individual or, company.

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 8 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Come on guys, this is not good business ethics and rather childish, it could put people off from using either of your services. You should concentrate on the positives that you can offer your clients and not run down one type of service against the other. There is business for everyone and competition is healthy. People can make their own minds up as to whether they want to use satelite to view programmes or use the internet. Just concentrate on promoting your individual products without mentioning the negative points of the other's, that way you will gain more respect and possibly more customers. It's only a small island so do not ruin your reputation.

Please abide by the rules of this forum and do not go off topic or attack people and/or businesses.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.
This forum cannot exist without the support of both member and advertiser.
Don't forget to mention Kibkom!

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Just what I was going to write, more or less. So I personally hope that people will do their homework and make a choice as to what is best folr them. That is what most of us do, and I agree with you soner, the moment I see that true business ethics are NOT at work, I go off things quickly. so, I agree to keep one's reputation intact, it is best to show the world what you have, and let others do the same. I hope all the businesses out there get a fair share of the market, because it can be tough surviving, but best done through advertising and not criticism.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 10 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

I am happy to delete this whole incident. Just PM me and let me know if ok with you guys.
Support businesses that are supporting the Kibkom Forum - At least contact them for a quote.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 11 of 17 in Discussion

Good Morning Soner, anyone can see that I haven't posted anything that I shouldn't in this thread. They can also see that between you and Marion, you have tried your best to provoke me into getting involved in a slanging match so that you have an excuse to censor this topic/thread.
You can help your friend Kemal by deleting this thread from your forum, but you won't delete it from the internet and in the long run, you won't be doing him any favours.
Is this a real forum or, is it just a place for post that serve your own/your mate's interests ?

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 12 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

It wasn't me........He started it...

Like a pair of stupid kids in a playground.

If either of you think that criticizing each other's business practices is going to endear or impress anyone, or gain you more customers, then you're sadly mistaken - in my opinion.

And the first one of you that absolutely cannot resist responding to this post will simply prove my point.

Grow up, the pair of you.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 13 of 17 in Discussion

Here's another one doing 'his' best to turn this into an argument. What is wrong with people nowadays ? I'm happy to be judged by my comments in this thread.
Don't forget - we can still install before the football season starts - 0533 869 4372

Soner
Kibkom
Kibkom

•   Message 14 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Soner »

Good Morning SateliteCyprus, I was not taking sides, was not provoking an argument nor would I have deleted unless the request was mutual.
I have made no contact with either of you privately - so if you wish to keep things as they are then fine by me - just can't see the logic in it; how will all this benefit either party? Good luck with your businesses, I am guessing you all know what you are doing.

Philoz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 17 in Discussion

Post by Philoz »

I am an OSN customer( Not for much longer though)
I tried to subscribe to the OSN play service ( Similar to sky online service)
It told me that it was not available because of my location-but it did confirm I was a paying customer.
This suggests that the system and boxes are purchased legally in another country within their operating zone-but are operating illegally here as far as rights issues are concerned-make of this what you will.

As for me,I am still waiting after several unfulfilled promises to have my system properly installed after nearly 12 months.
Needless to say I wont be renewing.

One thing I know about being in business is never to slag the opposition off- this has always stood me in good stead,and enabled me to retire at the age of 46.

The other thing I learnt is that if you have a disgruntled customer you fix their problem,an unhappy customer can cost a business a lot of lost customers-especially when the customers gripe is down to your own failings in terms of customer service.

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 17 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

I thought this forum was to address the needs and wishes of us common folk, a place where we can discuss our experiences and help our fellow forum members. If people feel the need to advertise their business why not do it properly on the Kibkom directory?
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

andrew4232
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 17 in Discussion

Post by andrew4232 »

mickhm wrote:I thought this forum was to address the needs and wishes of us common folk, a place where we can discuss our experiences and help our fellow forum members. If people feel the need to advertise their business why not do it properly on the Kibkom directory?
i think you will find that the forum is open to all, whilst it would be nice if all businesses were to use the kibkom directory or even better take up the offer place paid adverts we are in the real world
Karaman, its not all wax jackets and green wellies anymore

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”