Multimax-A positive post!

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Philoz
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax-A positive post!

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Philoz »

I noticed there was a bit of negativity re multimax from a now ex user.
I have been with them from the early days -with a 4meg wireless package.
Tonight I carried out a speedtest, Screenshot here-
Speed test -Turkey.gif
I was astounded as I had several bandwidth hungry programs running at the time.

I also did a test from The vodaphone server in London, Screenshot here-
Speed Test London.gif

I accept that I don't get the same speeds working on my wireless home network(the tests were done on a directly connected computer)-but still enough to stream video outside the house.

I think a lot of the problems that people here have with wireless here is down to the steel content in the houses which shield the wireless signal.

I think given the infrastructure here in NC Multimax are doing a good job.
I just wanted to add some balance to previous negative posts.
Phil

ham on brown
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax-A positive post!

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by ham on brown »

I think they are great. I'm over like 7-8 times a year,I use the online chat to turn my connection on and off as I need with no problems at all. The speeds they are providing suit my needs. Well done mm.

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

I mentioned it in another post, but I've found Multimax service impeccable. Had a problem and it was fixed the day I complained about it. Best service ever.
Do your best to grow old disgracefully.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I have only recently had it installed and am very pleased with it. I have to say though, I don't know where all the negative reports are that you mentioned. I know one person had a bit of difficulty with communication with the office, and for them with her, but that was resolved and was nothing to do with the wireless internet. I only read positive things about them.

Sandford
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Sandford »

I agree completely. Outside the power cuts and other external influences, they provide the most stable and reliable service. I have a mainly wireless set up that suffered in the early days with moving around the house away from the router. This was down to the metal reinforced walls, Erol from Multimax provided a solution, a second router - I have one upstairs and one downstairs linked to each other - and I now have internet connectivity inside, outside and even around the pool area.

I am in Esentepe, where there appear to be some 'speed' issues which does not always afford me more than my 4mbps package, but Kemal has personally taken an interest in this issue, which you will not get from other ISP providers.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”