Internet and TV Services - Special Offers !

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Internet and TV Services - Special Offers !

•   Message 1 of 37 in Discussion

Post by SatelliteCyprus »

Verified Business - Established 12 Years in Cyprus

Internet/Computer Services

1. Special offer (ends 7th February) on genuine 3 Mbps Internet Connections - 1 Year 799TL with 4 Months free = less than 50TL per month with FREE Installation on 12 Month Contracts.

2. Pay as you Go Internet (pay only for the months that you need your internet connection) - Equipment 225TL + 75TL Installation then, 1Mbps(59TL), 2Mbps(69TL), 3Mbps(79TL) or 4Mbps(89TL) per month.

No data throughput limits and excellent customer service. Service covers Kayalar to Tatlisu. Internet speeds measured during daylight hours to UK (not to local Network Operation Centre or Turkey). Hundreds of customers use our Internet Customer Service. 'We' are not perfect and I guess that someone will be posting here to tell you that, but we answer the phones seven days a week and sort out problems the same day or within 24 hours.

3. Supply and Installation of Wireless Routers, Powerline Adapters, Voltage Regulators, and various other computer peripherals.

4. Suppliers of connections to under populated VPN Servers in the UK

TV Services - IPTV (Internet required) and Satellite (No Internet Required)

1. Supply and installation of reliable Internet TV Systems that only require 1.2Mbps of internet bandwidth (thousands of units sold in the last 4 years) - 1000+ customers in Cyprus. UK Free to Air TV, Movies and Box Sets on Demand and UK Radio (no monthly payment) (£90 supply only or let us install (plus £30) including comprehensive instructions in English and at least 20 minutes tuition. Ask about any Special Offers on Internet TV systems.

2. Supply and installation of quality High Definition Satellite TV systems (beIN Sports and OSN) - 400+ customers in Cyprus - no internet connection required. English Premier League, Champions League, 6 Nations, Formula One, Cricket etc. - No buffering guaranteed !

3. Satellite Dish supply, installation, re-alignment, fault finding and repair etc.

Telephone Gwyn: 0533 869 4372

http://www.satellitecyprus.net http://www.satellitecyprus.net/bein_sports/ http://www.satellitecyprus.net/osn_cyprus/

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: Internet and TV Services - Special Offers !

•   Message 2 of 37 in Discussion

Firstly, thank you to those who have contacted us, ordered and had their TV Set Top Boxes fitted over the last couple of days.

Some Questions answered :-

1. Our previous Set Top Boxes connected to the TV by HDMI and/or RCA (Red, Yellow and White) Connectors. The new model connects to the TV by HDMI only. The new model therefore, is only suitable for flat screen TV's with HDMI Connectors.

2. It connects to your wireless modem/router by 2.4Ghz Wireless, by Ethernet Cable or, by Powerline Adapters. We recommend that you connect by Powerline Adapters or, by Ethernet Cable (preferred methods for streaming media). Ideally, your internet modem/router will be situated next to the TV.

3. There is a (free) limited recording facility in the 'standard' package which allows you to record all the included UK Channels. There is also a 30 day catchup facility for programmes aired by ITV. We also offer an additional (paid for) package from a private IPTV server which provides 14 days catchup TV from 120+ Channels including all the UK's most popular.

------------------------ Flash Sale -----------------------

Voltage Regulators (Flash Sale valid from today 16/01/15 until midnight on Monday 18/01/15)

Protects TV and Computer Equipment. Regulates the electricity voltage supply to protect important/expensive
household electrical equipment. The electricity supply in Cyprus can fluctuate from 150v to 260v and this is not
good for sensitive electrical equipment that has been manufactured to accept 220v - 230v. Voltage regulators
protect against power brown-outs and voltage surges following a power cut and stop expensive electrical items
being damaged or a total loss.

.5 KVA - 110TL ------------------ 1 KVA 130TL ----------------- 1.5 KVA 150TL

-------------------------------------------------------------

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 37 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Great service all of the time .

Dont think any companies would come out on a saturday at 30 mins notice to re align a dish that got damaged in the heavy winds

you guys did and travelled to alsancak.

cheers me dears.
mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

Belfast Belle
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 37 in Discussion

Post by Belfast Belle »

He also came to me yesterday, can not fault Paul & Gwenn their service is second to none.
Last edited by Belfast Belle on Wed 20 Jan 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bargainboozeandwines
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 37 in Discussion

Post by bargainboozeandwines »

Belfast Belle wrote:He also came to me yesterday, can not fault Paul & Gwenn there service is second to none.
Agreed.

Problem is here on devil's island majority of people do not like to offer gratitude to a british company,in my honest opinion,but will always brown nose a cypriot company .

mandarinorientalcyprus/

https://www.facebook.com/TheRedLionAlsancak/?ref=hl

Making Life Richer For The Pourer |:) (:|

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 6 of 37 in Discussion

Internet Special Offer

I should have made it clear in the initial post that the Internet offer is also open to our existing customers, but how will that work with our existing customers who have 1 Year Contracts with us ?

Existing Customers can take advantage of the Special Offer by taking out a new contract now and paying before 7th February and the new contract period will be added to the end date of your existing contract. So, let's say that your existing 1 year contract terminates in April - with your new contract added to the end of the existing one, the new 'end' date will be August 2017 - total cost 799TL or, less than 50TL per month.

Asus Cine 5 Surround Sound Speaker Bar (only 3 available) - 200TL each

The Asus Cine 5 Soundbar is a small footprint PC Speaker that projects 5 Channel Sound from 2 Channel Input.
If you use your PC to watch TV and would like to improve the quality of the sound, the Asus Soundbar may be
what you are looking for. These 3 are what are left from 10 that were purchased to use in our TV Showroom
(now closed) - 6 were sold with the TV's, I use one on my PC and 3 are left. These are brand new and have
never been used but they have been removed from their outer box packaging.
I understand that Asus have now discontinued manufacture of this product.
There's a video posted on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBkj2_84ITo

Aitchie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 37 in Discussion

Post by Aitchie »

BB&W
You may be right in what you say regarding the gratitude shown to Brit companies on the island, however I have been let down only twice while trying to purchase services on the island, both under similar circumstances whereby I had made arrangements for a visitation, had agreed to the work being done, the cash ready to pay for it and nobody showed up or ever contacted me again to explain why. One of these was a British run Satellite company, and one was a European run (German) Solar company, I have had no problems with any of the local run companies who seem only too eager to take my cash in exchange for services. Strange indeed to happen once, but twice with different companies makes me wonder if there is complacency within the European sector here in NC.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 8 of 37 in Discussion

Wireless English Keyboard and Mouse (2.4Ghz Long Range) - 110TL

Slightly smaller than a standard keyboard and Mouse. USB adapter for connection to PC or TV. Compatible with
PC, TV Box (almost anything with a USB input). Perfect for the coffee table (includes keyguard splash proof cover).

susiesusie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 37 in Discussion

Post by susiesusie »

Sorry but not a techno person . How does the wireless keyboard work then . I plug it in via a wire into the USB port into my laptop .? How is that wireless then ? I guess there is a small wireless box which plugs in to the laptop . Unclear ?

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 10 of 37 in Discussion

Hi susiesusie,

Yes, a normal USB antenna plugs into the USB input of the device. There are no wires.

The key size of the letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9) on this keyboard are approximately 1.5cm x 1.5cm which is the same size as the key size on a 'normal' keyboard. Other functions - Backspace, Enter, Shift, Caps Lock, Tab, Alt, Space Bar etc. are 'larger' in width (again compatible with the sizes of the keys on a 'normal' keyboard). The reduction in overall size is achieved by excluding the number pad and utilizing smaller keys (in height) for some of the other keyboard functions - F1 to F10 for example.

This is an extended 2.4 ghz wireless keyboard which works up to 10m away from the source device, as opposed to a 'normal' wireless keyboard which usually, can only be used within 1m of the source device.
Last edited by SatelliteCyprus on Tue 02 Feb 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 11 of 37 in Discussion

Thank you to everyone who has ordered and had the Internet installed as a result of this Sticky Thread.

We are entering the final week of the Special Offer which ends on 7th February on genuine 3 Mbps Internet Connections - 1 Year 799TL with 4 Months free = less than 50TL per month with FREE Installation on 1 Year Contracts.

No Data Throughput Limits and 7 Day a week Customer Service - 0533 869 4371 and 0533 869 4372

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 12 of 37 in Discussion

http://www.cyprussecuritycameras.com

Quality Products at Reasonable Prices.
Last edited by SatelliteCyprus on Thu 04 Feb 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 37 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

your Internet service presumably not available all over the island - i.e. Dipkarpaz!!!!!

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 14 of 37 in Discussion

dippersgirl.....

We supply internet as far as Erenkoy

It's difficult for me to say whether we can supply you with internet without knowing your exact location, can you be more precise ?

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 15 of 37 in Discussion

Tournament available LIVE and
exclusive in High Definition on
beIN Sports.

Plus: LIVE coverage of all English
Premier League Football, FA Cup,
League Cup, Champions League,
Europa Cup, Formula One and
much more with English
Commentary.

And: Movies, Entertainment, News,
Music and Children's Channels.

No Internet Required and No
Buffering - Guaranteed !

http://www.satellitecyprus.net/bein_sports/

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 37 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

Hi, I live in Dipkarpaz, which is about 16km east of Yenierenköy, the last village on the 'panhandle'.

I get my internet through a company called KarpazBilgisayar. I am not happy but I have no choice. The girl in the office - Havva- is great and speaks English very well. Murat Aydenk and Hüseyin(don't know his surname, he also speaks English) were running this and now it seems they are splitting the business. Havva is with Murat and I said I would stay with them. I don't really know Hüseyin. Havva says they will get their internet through 'nethouse' I am telling you this as I wonder if there is business opportunity to expand?? And of course I am hoping that there would then an improvement. At the moment buffering is a big problem, can't really do any streaming. Not to mention regular outages.

Right now I am waiting for new equipment to be installed here at my house, maybe it will be better then????? Inshallah...................
Supposed to pay tl900 a year for 8MBit, What that means?? Could have 8MBit but................... never reaches that level or what??
If you can think of a solution...................will be happy to hear.

Nantwich1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 37 in Discussion

Post by Nantwich1 »

I can't speak for anyone else and of course wouldn't wish to, but as far as we are concerned ARRIVA TV or CYPRUS SATILITTE are the single best and most helpful company that we have used in North Cyprus. Paul & Gywn have been looking after our TV and Internet needs for a little over 8 years now and throughout that time the level of service and help has been beyond excellent. Of course we have from time to time had some problems and glitches with our system, we expect that, however on each and every occasion they have dealt with in quick time and with the minimum of fuss. Name me another company who would pick up the phone and discuss a problem with you at 9pm, well they do. Thanks to the pair of you for all your help.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 18 of 37 in Discussion

dippersgirl...

I doubt that we will be able to get internet to you in your village AND the problems that you 'seem' to be experiencing with your current supplier are probably related to your geographical position - you are at the very edge of your current suppliers' wireless network.

However, don't give up hope. I am going to look into this for you and if we can provide a reasonable service by extending our network to reach you, we will do what we can however, we will need somewhere to place a base station in a high position, with a reliable power source (on a tall building) and it would be helpful to know how large or small the potential market is. Are you willing to help us with these two things ?

dippersgirl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 37 in Discussion

Post by dippersgirl »

I'm certainly happy to do what I can. Will pm you re my contact details

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 20 of 37 in Discussion

3 Mbps Internet Offer Extended for a Further Month
Special offer (ends 7th March) on genuine 3 Mbps Internet
Connections - 1 Year 799TL with 4 Months free = less than
50TL per month with FREE Installation on 12 Month
Contracts.

No data throughput limits and excellent customer service.
Service covers Kayalar to Tatlisu.

Alternatively: Pay as you Go Internet
(pay only for the months that you need your internet
connection)
Equipment 225TL + 75TL Installation then :
1Mbps (59TL) - 2Mbps (69TL) - 3Mbps (79TL)
or 4Mbps (89TL) per month.

Perfect for Holiday Home Owners

...and don't forget our UK TV Box - BBC 1, 2, 3 and 4, ITV 1, 2,
3 and 4, Ch4, Ch5 and many more !

UK Free to Air TV, Movies and Box Sets on Demand and UK
Radio (no monthly payment) (£90 supply only or let us install
(plus £30) including comprehensive instructions in English
and at least 20 minutes tuition.

Ask about our UK Sports Package - 6 Nations Rugby, Premier
League Football etc.

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 21 of 37 in Discussion

Tournament available LIVE and
exclusive in High Definition on
beIN Sports.

Plus: LIVE coverage of all English
Premier League Football, FA Cup,
League Cup, Champions League,
Europa Cup, Formula One and
much more with English
Commentary.

And: Movies, Entertainment, News,
Music and Children's Channels.

No Internet Required and No
Buffering - Guaranteed !

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 37 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

I have mag 250 box and multimax antenna is this suitable for you system o and live in karakum

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 23 of 37 in Discussion

Carlee...

Remembering that we have Satellite TV Systems that don't need or use the internet at all (for example, the system that is showing the 6 Nations Rugby and Premier League Football etc.)

And then, remembering that we do various internet TV systems - 'no' monthly fee systems and subscription systems...

Yes, your MM Internet Connection is compatible with our Internet TV systems.

As far as the MAG250 goes - with a 3 month subscription (£90) to our private, high quality and reliable IPTV system, we will replace your MAG250 with one of our boxes Free (Plus Installation) for as long as the subscription is running

Alternatively, we will supply one of our TV Boxes running the 'no' monthly payment TV system for £90 (plus installation) - LIVE BBC 1, 2, etc., ITV 1, 2, etc., Ch4, Ch5, etc. (full channel list on our web site - http://www.satellitecyprus.net) AND all the latest Movies and Box Sets on Demand - Free !

teatime
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 37 in Discussion

Post by teatime »

Could you post a full list of all channels available on your internet tv system please?

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 25 of 37 in Discussion

teatime...

I have PM'd you

silverfir
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 26 of 37 in Discussion

Post by silverfir »

I have been using the services of satellite cyprus and extend since arriving on the island 9 years ago. Apart from my internet connection/installation I also purchased voltage regulators and an android box for internet tv. Paul and Gwyn's support and backup have been second to none over this lengthy period.

I have also been able to take advantage of their offer of an extra four months gratis. Incidently this is not the first time this offer has been available. Thank you so much guys and may your business continue to flourish.

rash
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 27 of 37 in Discussion

Post by rash »

just thought i would make the effort to post how satisfied we are with the 'Paul and Gwyn Show' aka Arriva/Satellite Cyprus. they have served our every television need since 2007. we have never had a break in service and the seamless transition from SKY to OSN was faultless. in addition we have the BeIn package which covers all our sports and music needs. the signal strength provides us with a perfect picture all year round. we cannot praise them highly enough.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 28 of 37 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

could you send me the channel list,i have a mag 250 is this suitable

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 29 of 37 in Discussion

carlee.....

I have PM'd you

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 30 of 37 in Discussion

This is the final day of the Special Offer which ends on 7th March on genuine 3 Mbps Internet Connections - 1 Year 799TL with 4 Months free = less than 50TL per month with FREE Installation on 1 Year Contracts.

No Data Throughput Limits and 7 Day a week Customer Service - 0533 869 4371 and 0533 869 4372

If you are not here now, but 'due' to come over to the TRNC soon, you can still take advantage of the offer by ordering and paying before the deadline.

Don't forget that we also do Pay as you Go Internet (pay only for the months that you need your internet connection) - Equipment 225TL + 75TL Installation then, 1Mbps(59TL), 2Mbps(69TL), 3Mbps(79TL) or 4Mbps(89TL) per month - Perfect for holiday home owners !

Pay as you Go Internet can be arranged by email and booked for installation on the day of your arrival.

Last edited by SatelliteCyprus on Tue 08 Mar 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sylvester
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Internet and TV Services - Excellent Support

•   Message 31 of 37 in Discussion

Post by sylvester »

We have been with Paul and Gwyn for over five years. We have always found their service to be very good and this often includes out of hours and weekends which our previous vendor did not provide. Our needs have changed over the years as they do and Gwyn and Paul have always worked with us to make sure we get what we want, what more could you ask for? We have two packages at the moment - the HD beIN Receiver for Sports and lots more and the UK TV box. Both of these are fairly recent and work fine. So yes we would recommend them, they provide excellent service and work with you over time, providing great after sales support.

scarlets
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 32 of 37 in Discussion

Post by scarlets »

would like more info and sent message but no response

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 33 of 37 in Discussion

Scarlets....

I am sorry, but we don't regularly look at our private messages on this board - that is why we have posted our email address (above) and advertise our telephone numbers.

I guess that your enquiry wasn't too urgent otherwise you would have contacted us by those means

I have looked at your request for information and would like to respectfully direct you to our web site where we publish exact details and specifications for our TV Sytems (Internet and Satellite), including prices

http://www.satellitecyprus.net
http://www.satellitecyprus.net/osn_cyprus/

If, when you have looked at our web site, you have a particular question or questions, please contact us and we will answer them for you

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 34 of 37 in Discussion

Apologies to Michelle (Carl) too - just seen your private message - I have answered to your email address

SatelliteCyprus
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 35 of 37 in Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Just to let all our existing customers know that today is the last day to register to watch Euro 2016 at the lower price on our Satellite TV Packages with NO internet required and NO Buffering GUARANTEED - or your money back !

Telephone 0533 869 4372 for more information

MekStar
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 36 of 37 in Discussion

Post by MekStar »

Hi All

Feeling a little overwhelmed with who to choose for tv and internet. I see there is good review on SatlliteCyprus...We are moving to North Cyprus in a few weeks and need to sort all this out - have young children!!
I am looking for English channels both movies for mummy and children channels.
I am looking for high-speed unlimited internet (please tell me they have this on the island)
I don't mind Turkish channel as well - but majority English is a must.
And someone who can set it all up.

Thanks

oneillbox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Internet required

•   Message 37 of 37 in Discussion

Post by oneillbox »

I have purchased a house in kucukerenkoy (tatlisu district). I would like to be connected to decent internet at the beginning of september 2016 for about 20 quid per month. Who is the best company and best deal out there please?

and can i pay by UK standing order?

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”