Multimax Internet in Lapta Baspinar

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

trueblue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Multimax Internet in Lapta Baspinar

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by trueblue »

I wonder whether anybody in Lapta Baspinar is using Multimax. It would be great to learn whether he/she is happy using it and what speed (especially Download Speed) can be reached in the average.
Thanks a lot. Can also provide tel.no. via P.M.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Multimax Internet in Lapta Baspinar

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Have you approached Multimax for an answer? The company is far better placed to give you a technically correct answer. Individual personal sites are subject to so many variables.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

Multimax coverage is pretty good in your area but there are always those odd cases so impossible to make claims out of thin air.

Luckilty, Multimax comes with 100% money back guarantee for the unused portion of your account ANYTIME.

This means
1) lets say if you pay for 1 year, and not happy with the service from the beginning, cancel within the first few weeks and you get all your money back.
2) lets say the service starts out good, but after 3 months, somehow deteriorates, or you manage to find a better deal, or you are bored in Cyprus and decide to take a trip around the world in a 3m sailboat, etc etc, you can apply for a refund and get paid back the unused portion of your account with no penalties.

So there is no risk. You dont need to rely on other peoples opinions, you can just try and see for yourself.

Good luck.

Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

trueblue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by trueblue »

Thank you, tomsteel and Kemal and especially also F. for her private mail. I had and have no doubt that Multimax is a trustworthy company. I signed a contract with them today.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

I doubt you'll regret that decision. We've been with MM for over 5 years after trying 2 other providers. Always top service, despite others detracting from the company.

suel5
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by suel5 »

Over 5 years?

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

suel5 wrote:Over 5 years?
Actually, Multimax will celebrate its 5th birthday on April 1st., less than a week away, and tomsteel was one of our first customers. He is off, but not by much...
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Hector
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Hector »

I think my annual contract is coming up for renewal. Does MM send out a reminder? What are the current prices please?

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Sorry, I misjudged by a week. Almost 5 years and MM still has my support and highest recommendation.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”