MultiMax and internet providers

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sammydavis
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

MultiMax and internet providers

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by sammydavis »

Having tried two other internet providers and had buffering/problems so bad as to sometimes not be able to view programs easily, especially evenings, and not getting any assistance with these problems, we have now changed to MultiMax.
What a difference! Some slight buffering at peak times, this being normal to this part of world, the reception has been really good and we have actually been able to follow through to the end of programs, without having to give up as previously! The installation was done quickly and efficiently and although additional help was needed with our own equipment, Erol came up trumps and helped solve a lot of problems, again quietly and very efficiently. We would definitely recommend this system and company if, like us, you are 'getting to the end of your tether' with other providers .

gid58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: MultiMax and internet providers

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by gid58 »

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched!!!

MoBry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by MoBry »

Likewise - service from Multimax can't be faulted. I get SMS notifications if there are difficulties, very prompt help when something goes wrong (whether it's our fault, ie, the dogs chomping up the wires and equipment, or faulty equipment), friendly, efficient phone help and good cost for a great service. WiFi here leaves my friends in Australia green with envy. You always get the naysayers but I'd heartily recommend Multimax.
Do your best to grow old disgracefully.

Bonnie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Bonnie »

Absolutely agree with all you've said MoBry. We get far better signal & service here from Multimax than my daughter gets from BT in the UK

topten
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by topten »

Bonnie wrote:Absolutely agree with all you've said MoBry. We get far better signal & service here from Multimax than my daughter gets from BT in the UK
I don't know what part of the UK your daughter lives in, but I had Multimax for several years in the TRNC, and yes while it may be the best provider there, we are on BT in North Yorkshire and its far and away better than Multimax.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

I have always found Multimax very helpful. Also the chat line on ntv. Every provider has problems here in Trnc but MM will sort it out as quickly as they can. I am not technically minded and they have great patience with me.

desih
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by desih »

Multimax, really good. Extend/Arriva absolute rubbish, Nethouse better than Arriva (that wouldn't be hard). These are the only 3 I have tried, Multimax best by a factor of perhaps twenty.

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Not to put a damp squid on this subject, we spend the summer in Turkey in Gazipasa we have been coming here for over 10 years renting an apartment, this year our internet was not available so we when to the local supplier ( Starnet ) the guy came it took 2 hours as we are not allowed wires on the outside of the building, job done internet connection fine connected the Minix box, Ha presto full uk coverage.
This cost 250TL with a free month the next month will cost 35TL. I rest my case.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

karmels
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by karmels »

Sorry I forgot to mention I brought my own router from Cyprus.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. Confucius 551-479 BC

MoonageDaydream
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by MoonageDaydream »

Multimax is not available all over the TRNC. Here in Bogaz we use NetMax who've been very good.

kerry 6138
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by kerry 6138 »

Intended using MM last yesr when we came out didn't know were the office was so ended up with Extend never had any real issues some buffering over winter so did everyone else if the posts are anything to go by.
was impressed that Erol was quick to respond for MM.

Bethany
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Bethany »

Wish I had gone with Multimax now. Nothing but problems with Extend and has anyone got any feedback please on Gwyn and Paul who set mine up as part of Extend . Nothing but buffering for couple of weeks now and I have no assistance from these two people who assurred me that the after care was there, no worries. Certainly will not be renewing with them but can't get a refund or satisfaction and sick of it.
Have heard some negative stories already this am and would love to know how they keep on getting away with this diabolical service.

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”