looking for internet package

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Poppy+1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

looking for internet package

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Poppy+1 »

We looking for internet and tv package with uk stations plus sports and film.
We have no access to phone line on checking companies available there was Ex Pat Box I think it was called which supplied all of these now I can't find it on the site.
Any recommendations welcome.
Poppy+1

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: looking for internet package

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

I am sure you will receive lots of help and advice from Kibkom members and would suggest a search on the forum. However appreciate searching may take time and whilst I have posted before, this is how we watch live UK tv, sports etc.

We have tablets and phones with apps downloaded (Filmon for live UK and foreign channels, Modbro for sports, Sky, BT and more, Kodi for films, You tube and iplayer). We have an internet package from a local provider. This set up has more than enough channels for us.

We use a chromecast to "cast" the programmes on the apps from tablet to tv. Chromecast dongle plugs into HDMI socket on tv.

We are not avid tv watchers so it may not be what you want. Providing you have a good internet connection it works most of the time and is a cheap solution to watch live tv and sports. Chromecast is approx £35. Apart from internet cost there is no need to subscribe to a monthly tv package or purchase any boxes.

So thats one idea and other members and businesses will suggest others but please research and good luck with whatever you decide.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Poppy+1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: looking for internet package

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Poppy+1 »

Many thanks poshindevon.

Gives me something to think about
Poppy+1

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”