Filmon

Need advice on setting up your TV or Satellite in North Cyprus? Find out everything you need to know from experienced Kibkomers.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

offshoredi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Filmon

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by offshoredi »

The past few weeks I keep getting adverts on filmon. I contacted them and they said that I have to subscribe to HD costing 14.95 Euro a month that is the only way to stop the adverts My friend does not get adverts same package as me pay 5 pounds a month for 4 hrs recording time. Is anybody else getting the adverts and is there anything else to watch UK TV programmes on for free.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Filmon

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Whatever 'device' are you using to watch filmon, Android box, laptop, you should be able to install a program called Kodi on it.

Navek has posted links to instructions on the Forum concerning Kodi (it used to be called XBMC), and the various addons that enable you to watch whatever you want...

Highly recommended, and all that you need to be able to do, is to read, and follow instructions

offshoredi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by offshoredi »

Many thanks for that will try it if I cannot do it, not good with these sorts of things, will get somebody that can

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Go on, don't disappoint me now!

Return to “TV & SATELLITES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”